Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood.

By Nae. (AKA: Yuki/Jeanae)

This is probably the first anime I watched...that I actually knew was an anime. The first ever one I watched, was (of course) Pokemon-but I think I'll leave Pokemon reviews to my sister. ^^

I loved this anime, and personally thought it had a great story. Without spoiling too much, the basic story is this:

Edward and Alphonse Elric are two brothers. Al is younger, but taller than Ed. They are both studying the science known as Alchemy to become Alchemists. They find some of their father's old notes on Alchemy, and through those learn of the forbidden Human Transmutation. When they come home one day, to find their mother dead on the floor, Ed decides they should attempt to bring her back. But there is only one way-Human Transmutation. In the transmutation, Ed loses his left leg, and Al his whole body, but Ed needs his little brother so he binds Al's soul to a suit of armor, sacrificing his right arm in the process. After convincing his grandmother Pinako, and his friend and Automail mechanic Winry to fit him with Automail so he can become a State Alchemist (Often referred to as 'Dogs Of The Military' or 'The Military's Attack Dogs'), him (as the Fullmetal Alchemist, the youngest State Alchemist and his brother set off on a journey to find the legendary Philosopher's Stone and regain their original bodies. But they meet some interesting friends along the way, who prove to them that the world isn't perfect, and all is not as it seems. They are encouraged to seek 'the Truth within the Truth' , and somehow find themselves in the midst of a mystery far bigger than themselves.

Who I'd recommend this anime to:

-Anyone 14+.

-Anyone who enjoys comedy, but is prepared for this to get very dark and very serious.

-Anyone who enjoys a range of characters, with differing personalities.

-Anyone who enjoys anime that has a sense of humor, but it doesn't ruin the effect of the serious parts.

-Anyone who is prepared for things to get very violent and bloody.

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT WATCH, UNLESS YOU ARE PREPARED FOR FEELS, AND FOR CHARACTERS YOU WILL END UP LIKING AND LOVING TO DIE AND/OR BE IRREPARABLY INJURED!!

Thanks for reading this review on FMA:B!

If you enjoyed, please vote! And check out the other books that me and my sister have written!

Make Tea, not war, people!!

Peace,~Nae-chan! xx