I'm So Proud!

SPOILER WARNING FOR THE ALVAREZ WAR ARC!!!

Fairy Tail is definitely in one of the last arcs EVER! I'm assuming the second or third to last arc, this is mainly because every character is coming full circle. The Dragon Slayers are still a big mystery, I honestly have no idea what is going to happen to them, especially Natsu, but the other characters are all seemingly finishing their story (they won't die, but they're getting better).

1.) Lucy and Aquarius

YAY! AQUARIUS ISN'T GONE FOREVER! I cheered...a little quieter then I thought I would when Aquarius appeared in front of Lucy and Brandish, that's not to say that I wasn't happy, holy crap I was happy to see Aquarius back, but...by that point, I think it was nice for Lucy to lose someone again, just to balance it out. Gray's lost lots of people, Erza has lost Simon and Rob and presumably quite a few others, Natsu just lost Igneel, and yes, she has lost Jude and Layla but she needs to lose someone else who's close to her. But either way, we are all 99.999% sure that Lucy will find Aquarius' key, there is very little doubt about that, so we can assume that she will continue getting stronger and searching for Aquarius, with Fairy Tail by her side.

2.) Erza

When Erza saw Kyoka, I immediately assumed that Erza would struggle with her memories, I thought the battle would be so much longer, but I was pleasantly surprised! Erza finally let go of her past which was holding her back. She's forgiven Jellal completely, she's rebuilding the character that we first met who would do anything for Fairy Tail without hesitation, with this battle, I can finally believe whole-heartedly that Erza has put Fairy Tail on the highest pedestal and is her number one priority. She is finally a true queen for the fairies, with her guildmates being the most important thing to protect and serve.

3.) Wendy, Chelia and Carla

I don't know who Wendy will end up with, whether it be Chelia, Romeo or no one, she is only 13 after all, I can see CheNdy being more likely the RoWen but anything is possible at this point. With the Third Origin that Chelia unlocked, and her moving on to the next stage of her life, I truly believe that Wendy and Chelia will forever be friends and that Wendy will be helping Chelia along with Lyon to adapt to a life without magic. I can see two possible futures for Chelia: she stays with Lamia Scale and becomes their resident Mira until her magic is re-unlocked, or she leaves Lamia Scale and does something to assist both Lamia Scale and Fairy Tail from the sidelines. Carla seems to be going to continue to be helping and growing along with Wendy, maybe Wendy will learn transformation magic and turn into an exceed? But these two will not part for a long time.

4.) Gray and Lyon

Oh my god, baby, I'm so proud! For the past 11+ years of Gray's life, he has been struggling to get over the biggest barrier in his entire life, Deliora. What Deliora did traumatized Gray, and he seemed to be trying to repress it before the series began, then when they went to Galuna Island, he was forced to confront what had happened head on for the first time. After the arc, it was obvious that Gray had changed, for better or for worse, at the end of the arc when Team Natsu were reflecting on the fight, that was the first time Gray looked happy. He has teeter-tottered on the edge between better or worse, and Hiro did not help that with bringing in Ultear and Silver into the series. Then, when Neinhart made Lyon and Gray fight Ur, I was genuinely expecting Gray to struggle, but no! Lyon struggled and came clean with his feelings, and Gray picked him back up and inspired him. Gray acknowledged that the illusion wasn't Ur and fought for Fairy Tail, so like Erza, Fairy Tail is finally Gray's top priority (along with or above protecting Ur's legacy). Gray is finally healing! And that makes me so happy. If the series needs to end for Gray to start moving towards happiness, then go for it!

My baby is healing!