Swimming lessons

Clary's P.O.V.

Its June 21 and the weather outside is extremely hot! Izzy, Simon, Magnus, Alec, my boyfriend Jace and I are all sitting in the institute having no idea of what to do because the demon activity has been low lately.

As we're all sitting there Magnus says, " I don't get why all of us are just sitting here doing nothing!" Alec responds " What do you think we should do Magnus? There really isn't much." "Well, sense you asked let me remind you that I am the high warlock of Brooklyn. I can take us wherever I want, whenever I want. So let's go to the pool! Said Magnus. Everyone is shaking their head excitedly agreeing to go.

"Well...there are some other things we can do, like go bowling! Or maybe ride some bikes?" I said. The gang doesn't know it but, I never learned to swim as a kid and I have never thought of taking lessons, it just hasn't been on my to-do list lately with the whole killing demons thing.
My thoughts are interrupted when Jace moves closer to me and asks me why I don't want to go to the pool. "Come on Clary! The pool will be so fun!" Plus, I'd love to see you in your swim suite" Jace whispers into my ear so only I can hear him.
"Oh alright fine, we'll go to the pool." I said irritated
Time skip to the pool

Jace's P.O.V.
All of us have gotten into the pool now except for Clary, she keeps saying that she wants to stay out of the water because she doesn't want to get her hair wet, but I'm not buying it, something is up.
"Get in Clary! The water is really nice and I want to spend time with you!" I say. "Ummm...maybe not today, I already said I didn't want to get in! Plus, you can spend time with me while I'm out of the water!" She tells me. Okay now I'm getting impatient, so I get out of the water and walk to her very slowly.

Clary's P.O.V.
Oh no! Is all that I can think when Jace gets out of the water and starts walking towards me. I can't go to the rest of my friends because they are all in the deep side of the pool! What do I do? My thoughts are interrupted when I feel two strong arms snake around my waist. Oh no, he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder, he wouldn't, I'm being lifted toward the side of the pool, this is it, and I'm thrown into the pool.

Jace's P.O.V.
When I walk towards her she tenses. I pick her up over my shoulder and start walking towards the pool. By this time Clary is clinging to me as if I'm her only life line, I don't get it! It's just water. I'm now at the deepest side of the pool and I throw her in. "JACE, WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" I hear rat face aka Simon yell at me. "I just threw her into the pool it's not that big a deal!" I say back.

Simon's P.O.V
Oh. My. Gosh. I know Clary can't swim but I don't want to say anything to embarrass her as I see Jace walk towards her. Once she is thrown in I start yelling at Jace. He doesn't seem to get the fact that she can't swim...so I just tell him, "CLARY CANT SWIM SHE'S DROWNING!" Before I can even finish my sentence Jace is already in the pool swimming to try and get my best friend.

Clary's P.O.V.
WHAT DO I DO?! IM DYING! Is all that is going through my head as I hit the water. Only seconds later I see Jace swimming towards me, hopefully to get me. Once he's right in front of me he grabs my waist and pulls me to the surface. Yep, my knight in shining armor you might say, although he was the one who threw me in the water in the first place. As we hit the surface I take in a big breath but am cut off my Jace kissing me and hugging me as he keeps me above the water. "Clary! Why didn't you tell me you can't swim babe? I wouldn't have thrown you in! Angel I am so sorry." He says. "It's okay, just don't do it again" I say sternly and looking him in the eyes to only see him looking terrified and sad. "Hey, I said it's okay! Don't beat yourself up for something so little! I'm okay, everyone is okay." By this point I'm giggling because he is so overprotective and I love him so much.
For the rest of the day everyone just swims around and has fun with the company of one another. When the sun starts to set I turn to realize that Simon and Izzy are alone sitting on the pool chairs and just talking silently, and every once in a while sneaking a kiss. Alec and Magnus are kissing over by the opposite side of the pool. When I am looking at everyone I feel Jace swim up behind me and wrap his arms around me so I can't get out of him embrace.

Next thing I know Jace and I are kissing, it wasn't a hard passionate kiss but a small simple kiss that still shared the same emotions in it, love, trust, faith and so much more.

These are the times we remember, the ones spent with the people we love and doing fun things with the people we love.

The end.
I hope you all liked it!