The wedding

Clary's P.O.V.
Today's the day. The day that I am going to marry the love of my life. I don't know what to think at the time.
I am very nervous, excited and lastly scared. I am not scared to marry Jace but I am because today I am the center of attention. I am not one to stand, usually I just stand to the side and interact with the people I am comfortable with but today there will be so many people with their eyes on me.

I'm currently sitting in a guest room near the church in the institute. Jace and I didn't want to spend too much money on the venue because Izzy wanted everything else to be so perfect for this day and trust me, it is.
"Ow! Izzy!" I wince as she yanks my hair into a intricate braid that goes around my head like a crown, she leaves half of it down because she knows Jace likes it that way.
"Sorry Clary! I was just trying to make your hair look perfect for today!" She says looking sorry.
"It's okay, I wasn't paying attention and the yanking pulled me out of my thoughts." I respond.

•Time skip•

I have finished getting myself ready and all my bridesmaids have gotten themselves ready with the help of the lovely Magnus Bane.
It's now time to put on my wedding dress and I think it is beyond beautiful.
I slowly put it on with the help of my mom and Maryse because Izzy has to put her dress on along with Mia, Emma and Tessa.
"Wow" is all I can say as I drag my hands up and down my dress feeling the material between my fingers.
"I forgot how beautiful this dress is." I say to my mom and Maryse.
"Well that's why you bought it remember sweet heart." My mom giggles and hugs me.
"Thank you mom, Maryse. You both have done so much for me, I can't thank you both enough. I say hugging them tightly then letting go so I can fix my hair from all the hugging.

*knock, knock*
"Hey ladies! It's me Luke!" I hear the familiar voice of my step dad.
"Oh come in! Is it time?" I ask getting really nervous.
"It's almost time but they wanted you all to come out and get ready before we walk in." He says motioning for us to follow him.

Jace's P.O.V.
I'm currently waiting in the guys room for someone to come in and tell us it's time to go out. Alec, Magnus, Simon and Julian are all sitting in the room waiting. I chose Julian to be one of my groomsmen because Clary chose Emma and I wanted them to walk down the isle together and he is also one of the only person that has been here for me and us them.

Jem walks in and tells us that it's time. I quickly get up and check my gelled hair that is smoothed down to one side in a nice way, I hope it is at least.
"Jace come on you've been standing there for a while." Alec says.
"Alec, I'm scared." I tell him.
"I know she said yes when I proposed and we have been through a lot together, but what if she realizes that she is worth so much more, she is worth the world and worlds beyond and I can't provide that." I say looking at my parabati with scared eyes.
"Look Jace, if she is going to leave you, she would have said no, she would have already left you and I know for a fact that Clary loves you so much and would never leave you." He tells me while patting my shoulder.
"Okay let's do this." I say still looking nervous.
"LET'S DO THIS!" "ALRIGHT!" "YOU GOT IT!" All the guys say looking excited and pumped to cheer me up.
"Okay. Yeah, LET'S GO!" I say getting excited but still nervous.

•time skip•

I now stand at the alter and one of my old friends are playing the piano while we all wait for the ceremony to start. Jem stands behind me because he is doing the ceremony.

The music starts to play a different song that announces the ladies and my groomsmen are coming in.
Everyone walks in and then there she is, words cannot explain how beautiful she is. My Clary, my gorgeous Clary. This is it, I have no doubts about us anymore, not that I ever had any real doubts. She finally walks up to the alter with Luke and I see a small tear slip down his face because he is now giving his daughter away to me.
The wedding starts and I don't pay attention because Clary and I are having a conversation with our eyes, I don't think we had any idea what one another was saying.
"Okay, now Jace will you please say your vows?" Jem says (I don't know if there are actual vows, bear with me.)
"So I don't have anything written down so I will speak from my heart. Clary, I have loved you from the day I saw you in Pandemonium.
We have been through so much together and I want to spend the rest of my life happy and satisfied, and that is with you. I know I haven't been the greatest person here with you but I want you to know that I love you, Clary I think you deserve the world, you deserve the worlds beyond this and I can't give you that, but I will try every day to make you the happiest girl on Earth. Thank you you for loving me and being there for me. I love you so, so much." I finish and see that she has a tear running down her face so I lean down and kiss it away.