Ping Pong

I got this idea because I'm at my friends house and we played ping pong, I am really creative. Thanks.
Clary's P.O.V.
I'm here at the institute and the Lightwoods just bought a ping pong table and they love it. In my case, I suck at ping pong I've tried and it seems that my talents to not involve of ping pong!
I'm now sitting on the ground upstairs with Izzy and Alec as they dominate in ping pong trying to destroy one another. I'm actually getting really scared.

"COME ON!" I hear Alec scream because Isabelle just beat him in a game of ping pong. Izzy turns to me and says, "come on clary! Play just one game with me!" She whines. "Fiiiine! But only for one game." I say back because I'm not in the mood to do anything, actually I'm not in the mood to do anything because my boyfriend Jace has been gone all day and I haven't seen him sense last night because he left before I woke up.
We play a few practice rounds because I need to get the hang of how to play before the real thing begins.
Towards the middle of the game I am actually beating Izzy at the game and she is getting really irritated, her face is red and she continuously sighs because of how annoyed she is.
I make another point meaning that I have won! I actually beat Izzy at something! I start to spin around in a circle and throw my arms up in the air as my happy dance. I look over at Izzy who is now red in the face and looks very angry. "Hey! You don't need to get so mad! It's just a game." I say and she just glares "a game they I demolished you in" I whisper only for myself to hear but I guess it was loud enough for her because she looked back at me and charged!

I was so freaked out because I have seen her most competitive and I saw the one feeling her wrath this time and not Simon or Alec.

I was too shocked when she was coming towards me that I forgot to move! I just waited for the impact to hit me, except just before she tackled me to the ground a different pair of arms in circle me and pulls me out of the way just in time so I won't get crushed. I look up to see beautiful golden eyes looking down on me, Jace.
"NO!" Izzy screams at the both of us because of how annoyed she is at me and not being able to do anything about it with Jace there.
"Sorry Isabelle that I'm not letting you kill my girlfriend...I kinda want her to be alive, thanks"  he says that and next thing I know I'm being slung over his shoulder and he just continues walking as I shoot at him to put me down.

Jace's P.O.V.
I take clary over to the couch with her still on my shoulder and when we get there I collapse on it and carefully lay her on top of me with my grace.  For the rest of the day we just lay there and cuddle because there was nothing better to do here at the institute and the demon activity has been low. " Jace?" I Clary whispers to me softly. "Yes?" I reply just as soft as I stroke her hair, "Do you see us having a future together? You know, like getting married, having kids and growing old together?" She says while she stares to the side instead of towards me.
"Clary" I say and put my fingers under her chin and move her head towards me so she is facing me fully and looking in my eyes so she knows I am serious. "I saw a future with us from the first time I saw you in Pandemonium, I want to get married, I want to have kids with you, and I want to have a house of our is and grow old in it and sit on a porch and hold hands and drink tea. This all sounds crazy but I do. You are the love of my life. I just think we need to wait for a little bit longer to start all that and stay like this. But I promise that it will happen, okay?" I caress her face and see a tear slip from her eye.

"Why are you crying babe? Did I say something wrong?" Now I start to panic because I think she doesn't want a future with me.
"What?! No! I love you so much Jace you don't even know! I see a future with you too. I can't wait." She says and smiles at me, it's not a forced smile, I could tell so I know she is telling the truth and wants to spend the rest of her life with me.
Good thing I have been ring shopping all day. I need to speed up my game now.

Ooh! I think I will do 'one-shots' like the proposal and stuff and some wedding planning etc. so it will be a little story on their marriage and stuff. Vote and comment!