Moods

Clary's P.O.V.
I woke up to feeling very nauseous and as soon as I sat up I bolted to the bathroom to empty the contents from my stomach, which wasn't a lot considering I just woke up.

I hear Jace race in after me and as he starts to rub my back I finish up and lay on top of him.
"Are you okay?" He asks me looking concerned but knowing this is not our morning routine.

"Oh yeah, I'm just tired but hey! In 5 months we will finally have our little girl here with us." I say sweetly and he hugs me.
Yep! Jace and I found out recently that we are having a girl and I can't be any more excited. I love my husband and my future daughter already.

"Alright well let's get you back to bed then. Maybe later we can feel a kick for the first time? I have a feeling it's going to be today." Jace says sounding excited.

We haven't been able to feel a kick lately, we don't know why but I hope it's soon so I know my baby is okay.
We walk back to the bed and sleep for a little while.

...

Jace P.O.V.
Clary and I go back to sleep and when I wake up I look over to see her far away from me on our bed. Weird, Clary loves to snuggle.

I reach across the bed and pull her towards me so I can be closer to her.
"Jaaaaaaace stop!" She says and shoves me so she can continue sleeping.
"Well someone is cranky today." I say and smirk.
"Excuse me?" She says and turns her head towards me.
"Oh nothing darling." I say and start to pull back because I know I've irritated her now.
"Jace, you are being so rude right now and I'm trying so hard not to slap you, I want to slap you but I can't. But I really do." She says and looks furious. I really didn't do anything that bad, did I? No it's just her mood swings.
(A/N I actually said that to my sister yesterday. She was being mean and I laugh now typing this 😂)

"No need for all of this Clary, just go back to sleep." I say trying to calm her.
"I hate you right now." She growls and stands up heading for the door.

"Hey where are you going?" I ask.
"I'm going to go downstairs, get food and most likely take a nap on the couch." She says.
"Clary you just woke up!" If she was mad before she was really mad now.

"Oh. My. Gosh! Just shut up already!"
Right after she says that she starts to cry. Oh good god more mood swings!

"Baby come on just come back! There is no need to cry. Look I'm sorry for what I said I didn't mean to hurt you!" I say and motion for her to come back to the bed.

"Ugh. Your right! I'm sorry too. It's just my emotions have been off the charts and I'm fat and I'm scared and I don't want you to think I'm crazy or clingy then decide to leave! It's just crazy right now and so unlike me." She says and some more tears spill out as she sits in my lap and I hold her close to me.

"Oh Clary, it's okay love! First you don't look fat, second you are amazing and you are not clingy and I told her before that I will be with you this whole time and never leave you. Even when out have your little mood swings and get up all in my face. I love you." I say and chuckle because she's so cute.

"I love you too."
"Man this is cheesy." I say and cringe.
"Aren't we always cheesy." She giggles.
"Well that's just us. Now let's go and start our day." I say and we get up to get ready.

Clary's P.O.V.
I'm so excited! Recently I feel that Jace has done so much for me and I want to pay him back for everything so Simon, Izzy, Alec, Magnus and I have been planning a party for him, not any party but...let's say a birthday party.

I remember when he told me about his spaghetti party when he was little with Valentine and I feel that he never really had an actual birthday party, you know with cake and balloons or kids to play with so we are going to throw one for him!

I know it sounds random but I'm sure he will love it.
"Jace I forgot that today I have plans with Simon and Izzy!" I yell as. He continues to get ready.
"What are you all doing?" He yells back.
"Oh we're just going to go shopping for the baby, it's their early present you know?" We all agreed that 'shopping' is our go to when it comes to answering his question.

"Weird, I guess it makes sense. When are you going?" He asks.

"Hmmm in about an hour so I have time." I say.
"Okay we'll have fun!" He says. He knows it takes about 20 minutes to get there and he is still in the shower so I won't see him before I go.

...

I walk up to Izzy and Simons house they let me in so we can start planning.
We spend about half the day talking a figuring out the details of this party and we all can't wait! Especially me because I am trying to give Jace the kid experience he never got like we all did.
(I'm not gonna give you details because the next chapter will be the party )
...

When I get home I find Jace asleep on the couch...snoring.
"Jaaaaace wake up!" I whisper into his ear as I kneel onto the ground near the couch, which takes me along time to do because I'm getting a bump.
He jerks awake and I start laughing at him.

"Oh your back!" He says with a husky and groggy voice.
"It appears so! What have you been up to while I was away?" I ask him and put my chin on the couch next to his face because he is still laying down.
"Well, I cleaned up the place and I called Maryse to see if there was any demon attacks lately and it turns out there was one at the park so I went down there and did some hunting, you know all the manly work." He says trying to sound all tough.
"Ooh sounds very masculine! Did you see any ducks out there?" I ask smirking at him.
"Clary, I would never go near that pond! Why would you even ask?!" He yells. This makes me laugh so hard I fall onto my back and start rolling around while tears stream down my face because I'm laughing so hard.
"Oh- poor- Jace! You...you were afraid!" I laugh harder now.
That's when I feel the small nudge against me stomach. I stop immediately and sit up.
"Jace" I say shocked and he then looks concerned.
"Jace! Oh my gosh Jace she just kicked!" I yell and he runs towards me and falls to the carpeted floor and I grab his hand and put it where she kicked me.
"Right here? I don't feel anything." He says looking me. Then she does it again.
"Oh- oh my god. Clary our baby kicked! This is great! I love you so much!" He says and kisses me with so much passion we fall back on our sides.
"I love you too! This is great. Wow I can't believe it. Aren't you so excited?" I ask smacking at him.
"Of course. I am beyond excited...I can't even explain it." He whispers to me and we then get up and sit on the couch. Me sitting on his lap and him holding me close and us talking about our future together.

Alright! Chapter 12! I hope you all love this. I know it's not that eventful but I haven't been able to think of much. I now have some more ideas and I'm pretty excited I'll say.

I have to ask tho, are you guys bored of my story? I need to know what you think so I can write for you all and make you stay! Tell me what you think and why you actually read my story because I'm not feeling to motivated I guess. I don't know I just write this story because I'm in love with Clace ❤️