Wedding planning!

Clary's P.O.V.
It's only been a week sense my lovely fiancé proposed to me and I have been extremely stressed out! I know I should be happy and all but I can't help thinking about telling our families about the engagement! Yep, that's right, we haven't told them yet. I can just image it, Jace and I sitting at a table and simply saying that we are getting married, and then all the yelling, complaining, and my mother most likely forbidding me to get married! Okay I am probably being way too dramatic but I can't help it! Our families are crazy!
I decide to get my mind off of my parents by doing some wedding planning. I decided to have Izzy help me with some things because she is practically my sister now and I love her! I go to her room to see if she's there, " Hey Iz, it's me Clary. Can I come in?"
"Oh yeah sure just give me a second!" She replies, then I hear some commotion behind the door, probably trying to clean up the room so I can come in. When she opens the door I can totally tell she was because I can see things thrown on one chair in the corner of her room.
"Hey there, what can I do for you?" Izzy asks.
"Well I was getting stressed about telling my parents about the wedding and wanted to get my mind off things so I was wondering if you wanted to help with some wedding planning?" I tell her.
"Of course! I have been wanting to have another girl party sense our outing last week." She tells me letting me into her room.
"So what do you want to start off with? I know you don't have much done so let's try and get things going today" she says starting to get a notebook out that she ha customized on the top to say "The wedding" in glittery fancy letters.
"Well...the first thing I wanted to do is think of who will be in my wedding. With saying that I was wondering if you wanted to be my maid of honor Isabelle?" I ask her turning to look at her for her reaction.
"OF COURSE! Oh Clary this is so great oh my gosh I can't wait!" She yells and runs up to hug me. "Izzy who else would I put as my maid of honor you are my best friend!" I say and chuckle because she looks so excited.
"I don't know, but let's seriously start with this wedding planning" she says with a serious face.

Time skip

Izzy and I got so much done today it's completely unbelievable! I decided to have a shadowhunter wedding so I will wear gold, the brides maid dresses will be a simple black dress with a flower print on top and for flowers we will have roses. I decided that other than Izzy I will have Maia, Aline and Emma, I figured I will have a girls get together and ask them all at once to be in my wedding. We found a dress a shop to go look for my own dress and made an appointment to go shopping next week! We also found shops and wedding arrangement places to order things like the invitations, the center pieces, and other small decorations that we will need to put up at the institute. Any other things that need to be done I decided I will have to make with my soon to be husband Jace because if I didn't, well that wouldn't be fair!
Speaking of soon to be husband, I really haven't seen him all day. "Izzy thank you so much for all of this but I'm going to go looking for Jace, I haven't seen him all day."
"Oh any time! I love this kind of stuff now go and have fun with Jace." She says while winking at me.
I walk out of her room and make my way towards Jace's room but he's not there so I go and look in the training room, bingo!
I open the door quietly and peak through to see him throwing knives at the Wall and he is very concentrated.
I tip toe my way towards him and he doesn't seem to see me because he doesn't turn around.
Right before he throws the knife I wrap my arms around his neck, or at least attemp because right before he turns around and picks me up so he is holding me around the waist and my legs wrapped around his.
"Well hello love" he says with a wide grin on his face.
"How did you know I was here?" I say annoyed because I can never sneak up on him.
" Oh don't worry babe one of these days you will be able to be as great of a shadowhunter, maybe you'll even be as good as me!" My cocky boyfriend says.
" I am about to respond with a snarky comment but he cuts me off with a long kiss on the lips.
"I missed you today, where were you?" Jace asks me smiling.
"Oh I was doing some wedding planning actually!"
"Already?" Jace says. "Yes already! Don't worry I left all the important stuff for us to plan, you know because it's your wedding too." I Say while playing with his hair.
"Oh yay me! I get to wedding plan!" He says rolling his eyes with an annoyed look on his face.
"Hey no need to look so irritated, it's our wedding ya know." I reply untangling myself from him.
"Yeah I know but, it's just I don't want to spend the next ten months just wedding planning! I could be doing much better things, we could be doing better things."
"Hey, I know it's not the best thing but we need to get things done, I need your help Jace."
"I get it okay! Gosh Clary just give it some time! I want to spend time with you and celebrate the proposal for now." As he says this his voice raises.
"Calm down! This little conversation is turning into a big deal and it doesn't need to." I say sounding irritated with myself but mostly Jace.
"I'm just telling you that planning this wedding sounds boring to me, okay? That's all! So maybe you need to calm down." Jace tells me.
"You know what, okay fine. I'll calm down, you do whatever you want and I'll plan this stupid wedding by myself. I'll talk to you when you think your ready to get married." I tell him and walk out of the training room before he can say anything else.

Yay! Chapter 5 is up and I'm pretty excited for this one because I made them argue a bit in the end. You see, I've never done that so it kinda seems bad but I'm excited to write the chapter where they make up. Anyways...comment, vote. Give me some suggestions because that would be cool.