Chapter Twenty Two

>>>we're back in chris' pov now, guys<<<

"Holy shit" is the only thought that comes to mind as Ricky's soft, yet slightly chapped lips, press to mine, but before I can really react and get into the kiss, the bedroom door creaks open.

"Woah!!" I hear Mom's surprised exclamation come from the direction of the door and Ricky's lips are gone as fast as they came as he jumps back in terror, scurrying back into the closet and leaving me to stand alone, gawking at my mother, petrified myself. She just walked in on me kissing a fucking ghost boy...

"You never told me you had a boyfriend??" she finally asks me, appearing to be more shocked than anything. I can only hesitantly shrug, though.

Maybe she doesn't know he's dead..? That makes sense, because really, he still looks pretty human to me...

I, Christopher Thomas Cerulli, am a motherfucking idiot.

"Bring him out of the closet!" she commands me, a smile brightening her features and her tone more positive than before. I smile and let out a relieved sigh as I turn to the closet, motioning for Ricky to step out again. He hesitates before complying, latching himself onto my arm and keeping his gaze on his feet.

"Uh, he's kinda shy," I say to Mom, who only coos in awe at him.

Why does she have to react this way? It's embarrassing...

"Awe, he's so sweet! Come give me a hug!"

Ricky looks up to me shyly and questioningly, and I smile apologetically at him as I nudge him forward. He drags his feet over to my weirdo mother, who pulls him into her embrace.

"It's so nice to meet you! Are you staying for dinner?"

Good, so she has no idea that he's been dead for months. Who knows how she'd react to that.

"Uh, yeah?" he squeaks out, and I giggle at him as he blushes.

"I'll leave the two of you to chat," I say as I start heading out of the room, smiling apologetically again when Ricky shoots me a pleading look. Poor babe.

<><><><><><>

my awesome friend Musicismykingdom helped me out with this chapter too :^)

This Place is Haunted, Possession by a Ghost ♡ crickyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें