数6

phil laughed as he jumped into the water.

"phil! you did it!" a girl laughed. hearing the name phil, dan quickly changed his attention from tumblr over to what was happening.

a group of friends were all looking down into the turquoise water. dan stood up and went over to where they were looking. he looked down to see a pale boy with a black fringe waving.

could this be phil? like internet phil? dan thought looking down. one person out of the group with bleached hair looked over and gave dan a weird look. he quickly took out his phone and starting texting gerard.

dan: GAYBOY

gerard: im a lesbian

dan: i thINK PHIL IS AT THAT BEACH IN BERKSHIRE WHERE U CAN JUMP OFF A CLIFF INTO WATER

gerard: plant boy??

dan: yes him

gerard: tell him your the emo dude that talks to you on tumblr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dan: no r u dumb

gerard: kinda

dan: i donT KNOW WHAT TO DO IM

gerard: brb franks gonna smd

dan: youRE SO GAY IM

gerard: cant hear u over the sound of frank gagging me

dan: kys

dan sighed as gerard wasn't going to help him. so he sat down at a table and looked at the sunset. it was lovely; blue and purple filled the sky as the orange sun slowly set.

suddenly, dan heard the chair infront of him pull out. his attention turned over to phil.

oh my god, does he know its me?/

"hey." he said, drying his hair with a towel.

"oh, um, hi." dan shyly smiled.

"my friend pete told me you were wearing a muse shirt and muse is one of my favorite bands so based on that i knew i wanted to be friends with you.. i'm phil, whats your name?"

"i'm d-james." dan said, biting his lip.

"well, james, don't think i'm some pedophile but can i get your number?"

"oh, um yeah, totally." dan mumbled.

phil slid his phone across the table so dan could put his information in. dan slid his phone back before phil said bye and went back to his friends.

unknown number: hi james!