マンチェスター・アイ

dan had left his house at 20:21, almost an hour later after phil and him had agreed to meet up at the manchester eye. dan was nervous but he had phil to talk to while he was on the train.

amazingphil: DUDE

dan_howell: WHAt

amazingphil: YOU KNWO JAMES

dan_howell: thE HOT DUDE YOUVE BEEN TALKING TO

amazingphil: yeAH HIM

amazingphil: WE'RE MeETING UP TONIGH t

dan_howell: REALLY OMG ,,, HAVE PROTECTED SEX

amazingphil: ive known this guy for like a week

dan_howell: STiLL

* message to amazingphil could not be sent.*

the connection in the train sucked so his message didn't deliver to phil. his leg bounced up and down and he was feeling, well he didn't know how he was feeling; obviously excited. also, extremely nervous, and a whole bunch of different emotions.

soon enough he reached manchester and decided to walk to the manchester eye rather than take a cab.

eventually he got there and didn't see phil so he pulled out his phone and texted him.

to phil:
where r u?
sent at 21:02

dan looked up from his phone to see phil standing there.

"hi." dan smiled, slightly looking up at phil.

phil pulled him into a hug, at first dan was taken a bit by surprise, but soon enough he melted into the hug. dan didn't know how long the hug was going to last because phil didn't seem to want to let go. some people were passing them while they hugged; some made rude remarks others aw-ed. the hug came to an end and they pulled apart.

"shall we get going?" phil asked. dan nodded.

the night was lovely. dan and phil had almost figured out everything about each other. dan was eighteen while phil was twenty two, dan's favourite video game was guitar hero, phil's was mario kart, etcetera.

the night seemed like it went by quickly; both dan and phil didn't want it too. but dan was growing tired and yawning a lot.

"i think we should get going." phil said looking over at dan.

"wait, lets going on the machester wheel. i rarely do it and its always fun." dan said, eagerly while tugging on phil's sweater.

dan and phil ran over to the ride and immediately got on due to the lack of people out. a few other people got on before the wheel started. dan looked out as they were going up, enjoying the aesthetic of the city.

dan looked over to phil's side and looked at the other side of the city. everything was perfect. he looked up at phil and smiled. phil kissed dan'a forehead softly, making dan blush.

after the ride, dan hugged phil one more time before they parted ways.

"i think i'm falling in love with plant boy." dan mumbled before giggling like a school girl.