Chapter 5: Torture

This amazing story does not belong to me, all credits go to the Peanut61654 on Fanfiction.net. This lovely author-senpai is extremely talented, so please go check out their other works!

Link to Peanut's FF.net account:
https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4774069/Peanut61654

Gray was leaning up against a cold stone wall with an irritated look on his face. He was pissed and hurt. His father accused him for helping the slaves escape and now the three teens were in the royal prison. The royal prison was not royal what so ever. It smelled like mould and it smelled musty. The air was heavy and it was hard to take a proper breath. The walls of the cell were damp with mildew and freezing while the floor was just dirt. Natsu was laying in the corner, eyes barely open while Wendy fretted over the pinkette's leg. The wound Freed had made was pretty deep but according to Natsu he felt just fine. Of course Gray knew that was a lie because the pink haired teen's face would scrunch up in pain every few minutes.

"Is he going to be okay?" Gray questioned as he looked over at Wendy.

The bluenette merely nodded with a frown, resting her hand on Natsu's knee. Gray pressed the back of his head on the wall and closed his eyes for a few minutes, imaging something better than being in a cell.

"Give...Give him his powers back!" Wendy suddenly cried, making the raven's eyes fly open.

He looked at the former Dragon tribe member, startled and guilty.

"I-I can't..."

Wendy stood up and walked over to the prince, hands balled up into fists.

"Wendy don't-" Natsu muttered, reaching out for her.

"Just do it already...Who cares if the King gets his panties in a twist? Natsu and I don't deserve to be locked in this hell hole! We never deserved to be taken from our home...to be taken from our family. Don't go saying that you can't because King Alastair will slap you on the damn wrist! I want you to free him!" The blue haired slave shouted and for good measure slapped the raven across the face.

Everything got silent; all Gray heard was Wendy trying to catch her breath. Natsu sat up and looked at the girl almost amazed. Before anyone could say another word there was a loud squeak from the dungeon entrance. Gray held his breath, praying that no one had heard what Wendy had yelled. A man with spiky yellow hair stopped in front of the teens' cell.

"Laxus..." Gray sneered. The knight smiled maliciously.

The raven should have known that his father might go to the extreme to teach them a message. Laxus was one of the king's personal knights and the castle's torturer.

"Don't worry, my prince. All you have to do is watch~" The man chuckled as he slowly unlocked the cell door.

Natsu instantly stood up and pushed Wendy behind him. The pinkette winced as he reached for his leg and Laxus walked in the cell.

"Now...who wants to go first?"

"Laxus, don't hurt them!" Gray commanded.

"Prince Gray... you know very well that all the knights follow your dad before you." The man scoffed casually as he reached out to grab Natsu's arm.