The first time

THIS IS MY NEW STORY AND ALSO '---' THIS MEANS THINKING(CHANEL) AND THIS"---" MEAN TALKING.
___________()_______()_____()______
"Good morning slits"Chanel said as she take off her blindfold.
"Good morning Chanel"The chanels said in sync.

Chanel's P.O.V
This our my minions chanel #2.
chanel #3 &
chanel #5.
There use to be a chanel #4 but she got meningitis and went home even though I told her to stay but she went anyway.

I'm the KKT Queen,I rule a sorority called Kappa Kappa Tau or KKT.
End of P.O.V
Chanel walk down the stairs with the other Chanels on her tails.
"Hey white mammy"Chanel said as she saw Mrs.Bean who was cleaining the floor with a barbie toothbrush.
"Hello"Mrs.Bean said looking up"if I ask you if you know anything about giving birth,what would you say?"Chanel ask Mrs.Bean.

"No"Mrs.Bean simply stated"no what?"Chanel said"no I don't know about giving birth"Mrs.Bean said.

"Well thank you."Chanel said and left when she was stopped by Mrs.Bean"oh,Ms.Chanel,the dean of the students called and want to talk to you"Mrs.Bean told Chanel.

"K,thanks for telling me"Chanel said then left with the other Chanels.

AT THE DEAN'S OFFICE.
"I'm going to be honest withyou,I HATE SORORITIES AND I DON'T LIKE YOU"Dean Munsch said"well thank you for being honest"Chanel said sarcastically.

The two keep talking a while about something else.

THAT NIGHT.
"What fresh hell is this"Chanel said as the doorbell ring and turned to the door as Dean Munsch open it.

"This is Jennifer,I found her alone and I thought that it would be great if she had friends.Jennifer tell us something about you."Dean Munsch told Jennifer

"I'm a candle blogger."Jennifer told the chanels."what the hell is that?!"chanel #5 yelled"shut up #5!"Chanel shouted at Chanel 5.

"Chanel"Chanel turned to Gigi and the pledges as Dean Munsch lead Jennifer to the pledges.

"Okay me and Gigi are gonna leave them to you,Chanel"Dean Munsch said then left with Gigi.

"Start introducing yourself"Chanel said as she eye them one by one.
"I'm Zayday Williams"Zayday said 'Freak out girl' "I'm Grace Gardner" 'blondielocks' "I'm Sam" 'predatory Lez' "Tiffany De salle,speak louder I have a condition" 'Deaf taylor swift' "and im Hester Ulrich" 'ner-Oh my gosh!She's beautiful!I like her,oh my gosh I think I fell love at first sight!' Chanel thought.

"Well hello pledges,I don't care about your names so from now on you'll be freak out girl,blondielocks,predatory Lez,deaf Taylor swift,Sniffer and you..."Chanel point to them and pause when she reach Hester and smile"Princess but the others will call you Chanel #6"Chanel gave Hester a flirty smile as the others gave a weird look,Hester smile back"thank...you"Hester told Chanel.

"So..."Chanel turned around"since you guys are Kappa Kappa Tau's pledges.you'll be sleeping here.
Zayday and Grace you'll be sleeping together,#2 pls. show them their room"Chanel instructed then chanel #2,freak out girl and blondielocks left.

"Predatory Lez,deaf taylor swift and sniffer you'll be rooming together,#3 care to show them their room."The pledges left with chanel #3"and #5 get me some cofee from the grind"Chanel told chanel #5 who left.

"As for you,I'll be showing your room,princess"Chanel smiled"k,thank you BTW"Hester replied"your welcome,princess"Chanel said and led her to her room.
___________()_________()__________
A/N:
HEY GUYS!THIS IS MY NE STORIES,HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR READING THIS AND MY OTHER STORIES.
AS FOR YOU HATERS,I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU SO PISS OFF.
AND FOR THE READERS,READ MY OTHER STORIES AND VOTE AND REVIEW.LUV U GUYS!

GLEEKER_FOREVER