Hell Week

3RD CHAPTER PEOPLE HOPE YOU LIKE IT!AND CERTAINLY I DON'T OWN ANYTHING AND I JUST LOVE CHANEL OBERLIN AND HESTER.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING MY STORIES.SORRY IF THE PICTURE DOESN'T FIT WELL TO THE CHAPTER BUT I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING RELATED TO THE CHAPTER.
R&R.
_______(:)__________(:)_______(:)___
The chanels walkn in to Chanel's roomn drunk and didn't expect to see Hester and Chanel naked.

"I think we came in a wrong time"Chanel #3 said"yeah,but this is important"Chanel #2 replied.

Because of the noise Chanel woke up.
"What the hell do you want?!"Chanel screamed at the chanels.

"Chanel you gotta come downstairs"Chanel #2 said"something bad happen"chanel #3 continue"really bad"chanel #5 added.

DOWNSTAIRS
"What's going on?"Chanel said in her bathrobe followed by the chanel's including Hester.

"Girls,can you explain?"Dean Munsch said sadly"we were buried in your backyard by the chanels"Zayday said still panicking"when it was like 4 in the morning,we heard footsteps then a Lawnmower."Grace continue

"Then out of nowhere,a lawnmower came with a red devil riding it and it drived right through Tiffany's head"Jennifer said.

All the pledges where shock.
The chanels eyes were wide along Chanel who gasped.

"Excuse me ladies,can I ask you some question,im btw Detective Chisolm."the guy said approaching the chanels.

AT THE LIVING ROOM,CHANELS,PLEDGES,DETECTIVE,DEAN MUNSCH AND GIGI SITTING ON THE COUCH.

"Where were you last night?"Detective Chisolm ask"well me chanel #2,#3 & #5 were at the white stallion partying"chanel #2 said.

"And you Ms. Oberlin and Ms. Ulrich?"looking at the said girls.

"Well we were on a date"Chanel said holding Hester's hand"at four in the morning?"Grace ask."wait,were you and chanel #6 slept together?"Chanel #5 ask Chanel who gave her a glare.

"By SLEPT does she mean Sex?"Dt. Chisolm said looking at chanel,chanel was going to say something mean but was cut off by Hester who saw that her lover was going to burst.

"Yes,so we didn't decapitated the girls head"Hester said while the other chanels nod their head.
Chanel tightened her hold to Hester's who gave her a smile.

"Okay,I will go now.Thank you for your statement,Ladies."Detective Chisolm said before leaving.

"Who think of the idea to bury the pledges in the backyard?"Chanel ask with greeted teeth as Hester put a hand at her shoulder.

Chanel #5 gulp"me"#5 said scared"what were you thinking?!"Chanel yelled at her.
"I didn't know it was going to happen!"#5 replied.

Chanel was about to yell something when she was pulled away by Hester."calm down"Hester told her.Chanel glared at #5 before storming to her closet followed by Hester.

AT THE CLOSET
Chanel walk back and forth"I hate her so much!"Chanel shouted"if you hate her so much then why make her a chanel?"Hester ask"because its good for my image"Chanel replied.

"Ahh!"Chanel said,Hester grabbed Chanel by her shoulders"calm down,okay?"Hester said"fine"Chanel replied,sighing.

"Great,now i'm going to ask you."Hester told Chanel."ask me what?"Chanel replied grinning"will you be my girlfriend?"Hester ask."oh,Princess,of course yes!"Chanel told,kissing Hester.

LATER THAT NIGHT.
"Okay as long as the authorities are not finish investigating the death and the killer of Ms. DeSalle,you'll be required a bodyguard."Dean Munsch said,"this is Officer Denise Hemphill."
Gigi said.

"You got us a female bodygaurd?"Chanel scoff,she was sitting at Hester's lap."yes,is there sonething wrong with it?"Denise ask.

"Do you even have a gun?!"#5 ask"no,but I do have a nightstick & a tazer."Denise replied.

"Okay,you can keep asking her while me and Gigi leave."Dean Munsch said,leaving with Gigi.

The chanels and pledges keep asking Officer Denise.
FEW DAYS LATER
Chanel walk down the stairs "oh,hey losers"Chanel said to the pledges who were cleaning the floors with a barbie toothbrush."hello chanels"the pledges moan.

Chanel saw the bucket wasn't bubbly enough."that water doesn't have enough soap!"Chanel told the pledges.

The pledges sigh"i'll get more soap"Grace said.

Grace went down the basement to get more soap.
She was looking for soap in a shelf when she tried to climb the shelf it broke and some of the items fell on her.

When she stand up and saw that there was a lock door,she was about to touch when she was intterupted.

"What's taking you so long?"#5 said,Grace jump and turned around"where does this door leads?"Grace ask "dont know,don't care.only Chanel has the key to it."Chanel #5 told Grace.

The two went upstairs.
UPSTAIRS.
"Okay,since #5 is here now we chanels will see you later."chanel said as they left.

They went to the feild where chanel #2 & #5 meet their boyfriend"hey baby"Chad Radwell says,the president of Dickie Dollar Scholar & boyfriend of Chanel #2.

"Hey"#2 said "hello #5"Roger and Doger said in the same time,Roger and Dodger were a member of dickie dollar scholars and boyfriends of #5.

"Hey"#5 replied"and hello Chanel,#3 &..."Chad trailed."this is Princess but you will call her chanel #6"Chanel introduce"she's my girlfriend"Chanel added.

"Babe this Chad,#2's boyfriend,Roger and Dodger,#5's boyfriends and this is Cauldfeild,Boone and Earl,their from a frat called Dickie Dollar Schollar."Chanel introduce the Dickie Dollar Schollars.

"Well it's nice to meet you"Hester said"its nice to meet you too"Chad said offering his hand to shake which Hester eagerly accept.

"Well lets go"Chanel said,holding hands with Hester as they leave.
____(:)_____(:)_____(:)______(:)______(:)____(:)_____(:)_____(:)______(:)______
A/N:
WELL CHAPTER THREE AND PROBOBLY THE LONGEST THING THAT I WRITE I MEANT 950+ WORDS WOW.
ANYWAY I GOT A LOT THINGS TO WRITE FOR THIS STORY HOPE YOU LIKE IT.
AND THANK YOU READERS,I LOVE YOU.

VOTE AND COMMENT.

GLEEKER_FOREVER