Too much Fun to remember

I'M SORRY THAT THE VIDEO IS NOT GREAT BUT THAT'S THE ONKY VUDEO I CAN FIND THAT WILL SHOW A VERY IMPORTANT PART IN THIS CHAPTER.
I FORGOT TO SAY THAT HESTER DOESN'T WEAR A NECKBRACE AND ENJOY! R&R.AND ALSO THE TIME FOR THIS CHAPTER 6:30 PM.
________(:)_______(:)_______(:)____(:)
"Well this is your room"Chanel said as she and Hester arrived at Hester room.

"So princess,where you from?"Chanel ask Hester"ugh...i'm from...Lima,yes Lima,Ohio"Hester replied,as they sit down at the bed.

"Do you have any boyfriends?"Chanel ask"no,im sorta gay"Hester told Chanel"perfect"Chanel whisper"i'm sorry,what?"Hester asked"oh,nothing,I meant your brave."Chanel lied.

"Well since your gay,do you have any girlfriends?"Chanel ask her again"no, never had a girlfriend,just a small fling"Hester told.

Chanel grinned and grabbed Hester's hand"well what about I set you upa date?"Chanel offered"with who?"Hester ask"with me"Chanel said.

"I don't see why not"Hester said smiling"yey!"Chanel cheered.
They look at each others eyes.

They started to lean in as their eyes closes.

They were about to kiss when Chanel #5 came in"Chanel,here's your cofee"Chanel #5 said"get out #5!"Chanel shouted,chanel #5 was scarred and immediately leave.

Chanel smile at Hester"so what about this date,when and where is it?"Hester ask"well,it will be your first initiation,you will have a date with me.TONIGHT.
I know a place,they have the best food."Chanel said.

"Okay then,i'll get ready now"Hester told Chanel.

"K,i'll get you later"Chanel stand up.

"You look beautiful and amazing BTW."Hester told Chanel"Thank you,princess"Chanel said blushing"see ya later"Chanel said before leaving.

WITH THE OTHER CHANELS AND PLEDGES.

"Good evening idiots"Chanel greeted"good evening,Chanel"the chanels and pledges greeted.

"So tonight I have a date and it's your first iniation."Chanel paused as the pledges look confused"date?,date with who?"chanel #3 ask.

"With princess!"Chanel said dreamily.

"Anyway,chanel #2,#3 & #5,your in charge with the initiation"Chanel instructed the chanels before leaving.

AN HOUR LATER
"Now,you'll be buried here in our backyard trying to get ants and spiders off your face while Chanel is on a date with Chanel #6,me,#2 and #3 are going to get some drinks in white stallion."Chanel #5 said before leaving with the other chanels.

"Should we talk to each other?"Predatory Lez ask "no"everyone except for Tiffany said.

"Hey guys!what do you think Taylor Swift is doing right now?"Tiffany ask as everyone groan.

WITH CHANEL AND HESTER
"How do you like your food?"Chanel ask Hester taking the last bite of her chicken alfredo.

"You were right,Chanel they do have the best food"Hester told Chanel,also taking the last bite of her pasta.

Chanel grinned"come on"Chanel said as she stand up and putting a hundred dollar in the table"where?"Hester ask "just follow me"Chanel said,grabbing Hester's hand and dragging her out of the restaurant.

30 MINUTES LATER
Chanel and Hester in a rooftop of Wallace university.

"Wow!the view is amazing"Hester said looking at the view"I know"Chanel said taking Hester's hand.

They look at each others eyes and they started to lean in.

When their lips touch,they felt fireworks.

Chanel wrap her arms at Hester's neck while Hester wrap her arms at Chanel's waist while they kiss.

When they felt the need of air they pulled away."wanna continue this to my room princess?"Chanel ask,Hester chuckled.

"Sure"Hester said.

They left the rooftop and went back to KKT,specifically Chanel's room.

8 HOURS AND 30 MINUTES LATER.

WITH THE PLEDGES

"Hey what time is it?,its gonna be 4 in the morning."Sam ask"I don't know"Jennifer replied.

Zayday woke up when she heard a person moving"do you hear that?"Zayday ask"hear what?"Grace ask back.

Then suddenly they heard a lawn mower.

"Is that I think what is it?"Zayday stated,then suddenly a man in Red Devil suit came out riding a lawn mower.

Everybody start screaming except for Tiffany who had a problem hearing.

"Are you screaming or your singing Taylor swift?"Tiffany closed her eyes and started singing shake it off.

When she open her eyes she saw the red devil coming to her"holy shit!"Tiffany said and started screaming.

The Red Devil drive the Lawn mower through Tiffany's head.

When the Red Devil decapitated Tiffany's head,it pump it's hand and left driving the lawn mower.

The pledges kept screaming.
The chanels(#2,#3 & #5)kept partying t the white stallion and Chanel is asleep with Hester after making love with Hester's arms wrap around Chanel's waist and Chanel's hands cling on Hester's shoulders as they cuddle together.
_______(:)_________(:)_________(:)__
A/N:
HEY GUYS 2ND CHAPTER HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND PLS. NO BASHERS AND SORRY FIR MISTAKES.
THANK YOU FOR READING.
PLS. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND REVIEW.
SEE YA!

GLEEKER_FOREVER.