News and Parents

A/N:
SORRY IF I JUST UPDATE NOW
HERE IS CHAPTER 7 AND AS I SAY,I DONT OWN ANYTHING BUT I WOULD LOVE TO AND SINCE IM BORED I WRITING A CHAPTER,HOPE YOU LIKE IT.
___(:)___(:)___(:)___(:)___(:)___(:)___(:)
"So,Dean Munsch.did you saw the red devil come in?"Detective Chisolm ask"no,I didn't"Cathy replied"how about coming out?"Dt.Chisolm ask"once again,no"Cathy said.

"This is insane Dean Munsch is the red devil!"Wes yelled"well,Wes,I can't be the red devil because I can't go in and go out that easily"Cathy told Wes"but you are the killer"Gigi said.

Cathy was about to answer when Denise barge in"someone..attempted to kill Caulfield with a chainsaw and when they trace the fingerprints,it will be Zayday"Denise told them.

NEXT DAY,WITH PETE AND GRACE.
"Are you sure that this where she live?"Grace ask Pete"yes"Pete replied.they talked while standing infront of a trailer truck.

Grace knock then the door open.
"Hello"a woman said"im Grace and this is Pete,we foind out that you know what happened 20 years ago in Wallace University,KKT house"Grace said.

"Yes,I was there.oh,come in"the woman said,Grace and Pete come in,they sit at the couch.

"Could you tell us what happen?"Pete ask"im Mandy,by the way,well,a plege name Sofia gave birth at the bathub but she died then Dean munsch covered her death.she made us cover our eyes then she drove us somewhere we don't know and told us that we need to leave Wallace University,so we did"Mandy,the woman told them.

"Do you know what happened to the baby?"Grace ask"well,I've heard that,Amy adopted the baby but eventually she died and I didn't know what happen to the baby"Mandy said

Graceand Pete look at each other"oh,BTW the baby is a girl"Mandy added after that they talk more then Pete and Grace left

WITH ZAYDAY AND EARL,THE GRIND.

"Zayday,I heard that your gonna run for KKT leader"Earl said"yes,im gonna run for it"Zayday replied smiling"well let me give you tips"Ealr said.

They start to talk about running fro president,mostly Earl talking.

LATER,THAT NIGHT,AT KKT'S KITCHEN.
"So,girls,reveal your pumpkins"Chanel said"princess,you start"Chanel said then smile.

"Well,my pumpkin is..."Hester started then turned her pumpkin around which Hester carved 'HESTER+CHANEL=FOREVER'

"Oh,babe,that's so romantic!"Chanel said then kiss her fiance but immediately pulled away"next"Cahnel said not looking away"mine is a typhoon that hit Mexico before"Jennifer said,grinning.

"Restart!"Chanel said with gross face"well mine is a face of a girl"Sam said"that's fine"Chanel said,hesitating.

"Mine is just simply a pumpkin face"Grace said bored"and I'm pretty sure you will not like it"Grace added"correc so Restart!"Chanel yelled.

"Finally,Zayday,your last"Chanel said,Zayday turned her pumpkin around which says 'YES I CAN'.
"Yes I can,what?"Chanel ask"yes I can run for president"Zayday replied.

"What?!"Chanel yelled,quickly,Hester hold Chanel's hand and squeeze it.
"You heard me,im gonna run for president"Zayday said then walking out.

"This can't be happening!"Chanel said then walking out,followed by Hester.

WITH MANDY,AT HER TRAILER.

Mandy was watching 'nightmare on elm street' when she felt the need to pee.

Mandy was going to the bathroom when she heard knocking.
Mandy panick because she lives in the middle of nowhere so she grab a bat.

She open the door but found no one so she close it and put down the bat,suddenly she heard knocking all around the R.V then she started to panick again.

When the knocks stop,she run to the bathroom and open the lights while looking at the mirror.

When she look at the mirror,she saw the red devil holding a knife a and screamed.

NEXT DAY,CHANEL'S MANSION.

"Are you sure it's a great idea?"Hester ask,nervously"babe,it's going to be okay,they'll love you"Chanel said,holding Hester's hand while entering the house.

"Chanel,your back,what are you doing here?"a man said,walking towards them"well I want to talk to mom and dad.ooh!,Princess,this is Mario,our butler,Mario,this is my fiance,Hester"Chanel said.

"Fiance?"Mario ask,Chanel nod and smile."okay then,why don't you sit while I get your parents."Mario said,walking away to get her parents.

"Come"Chanel said,walking to the couch with Heste following.

FEW MINUTES LATER.

"Chanel,darling"Chanel's father said while walking down the stairs with Chanel's mother by his side.

"Dad,Mom!"Chanel said standing up and hugging her larents when they reach the living room.

"We miss you,darling"Chanel's mother said"I miss you guys too"Chanel said pulling away.

"Oh,by the way,this is Hester,my...fiance"Chanel said taking her finance's hand.

"Fiance?"Chanel's father said "yes" Chanel replied"are you mad?"Chanel ask getting scared"no,we're not mad"Chanel's mother said smiling"we're just shock"Chanel's father continued,Chanel and Hester smiled.

"You didn't told us you have a grilfriend"Chanel's mother said.
"Why don't we sit down"Chanel's father said.

They sit down"so why don't you tell us about yourself"Chanel's mother said."well,Ms. Oberlon..."Hester satrted"stop,pls. don't call us Ms. & Mr. OBERLIN,pls. call us Stella and Wilson."chanel mother said.

"Okay,well my name is Hester Ulrich,my parents are dead,I live with my aunt,I've been homeschooled throughout high school..."Hester said.

They started talking,then Stella invited Hester for dinner and to stay over for the night with Chanel and allowing them to sleep on the same bed.they also rslk aboit the killer on loose.

BEFORE SLEEPING,WITH HESTER AND CHANEL,AT CHANEL'S ROOM.

Chanel and Hester was lying in Chanel's bed."I told you they'll love you"Chanel said cuddling,Hester sigh"well they were great"Hester replied then smile

"I'm glad that I met you"Chanel said.
Suddenly Hester's smile fell.

"Well me too"Hester said.
They kiss the sleep.

NEXT DAY.

Hester and Chanel's family were having breakfast.

"Well,I must say that you Hester is a lovely girl,we can see that you love our daughter"Wilson said"thank you Wilson"Hester replied.

They finish breakfast and Hester and Chanel was about to leave"Hester can we talk to you?"Stella said"sure,babe just meet me at the car"Hester said,Cahnel left"afte the killer on loose,we want to ask you to look after our daughter"Wilson said.

"Ofcourse I can do that,beside I love Chanel so much"Hester said"thank you,your such a great girl"Stella said."tahk you too"Heater said.

The couple said goodbye then left to go back to Wallace university.
____________________________________
A/N:
WELL GUYS HERE'S CHAPTER SEVEN AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT,SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING EARLY BUT HERE IS IT AND PLS. READ MY NEW SROEY CALLED GLEERIFIC:ONE FOR SHOTS.
LUV U.
REVIEW AND VOTE.
GLEEKER_FOREVER