Bad ideas that comes with Disapprovals.

HELLO GUYS I'M BACK AND ALSO I'M ABOUT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL TOMORROW OR LATER SINCE IT'S 1:30 A.M HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES BUT ITS JUST INTRAMURALS WHICH MEANS FREE TIME FOR THE WHOLE WEEK AND THIS CHAPTER IS GONNA BE THE HALF OF CHAINSAW WHICH I MADE THE FIRST PART BEFORE.TIME IS MORNING UNTIL EVENING ALTHOUGH I'LL INCLUDE THE TIME

ALSO I KNOW THE CHAPTERS ARE VERY SIMILAR TO THE REAL EPISODES BUT I DON'T OWN ANYTHING.THE SCREAM QUEENS BELONGS TO FOX AND RYAN MURPHY,IAN BRENAN AND BRAD FALCHUCK.
HOPE YOU LIKE IT.LUV U GUYS!.
___(:)___(:)___(:)___(:)___(:)___(:)___(:)
Gigi was with Dean Munsch at Wallace Tennis court playing Tennis but failing.

Gigi was dodging every ball Cathy hits.(A/N. CATHY IS DEAN MUNSCH I FIND IT TO HARD TO WRITE DEAN MUNSCH)

"I figured it out that you been rubbing yourself at my man"Cathy said sending another ball to Gigi who move out of the way.

"Your man?"Gigi ask in confusion as she dodge another ball"yes,Wes"Cathy said,hitting another ball"o..k"Gigi said awkwardly.

"Well anyway we're also gonna talk about the murder spree."Cathy stated as she walk towards the net to meet up with Gigi.

"What about it?"Gigi ask"i thought it will be a great idea to stay at the KKT house for a week to look after the girls."Cathy told Gigi."as in you and I?"Gigi ask to be sure.

"Yes,you and i"Cathy assured her."so pack your bags 'cause its gonna happen tonight."Cathy said then leave the Tennis court leaving Gigi by herself.

"BTW you suck at Tennis"Cathy said on her way out.Gigi sigh leaving too.
WITH SAM,IN HER ROOM IN KKT HOUSE.
Sam was putting a poster in her wall when chanel #3 entered and sat at her bed.

Sam noticed chanel #3 sitting at her bed"hey #3..."Sam said weirdly rubbing the back of her neck."what are you doing here?"Sam continued,sitting beside #3.

"Listen,you been really nice to me so i'm gonna tell you my deepest secret."#3 stated."o..k"Sam said,not sure what to say.

"My father isn't my father"#3 said"then who is it?"Sam ask"my father is Charles Manson"#3 told Sam.

"Ok"Sam said.
"Now that you know my darkest secret.I'm going to offer you something."#3 said and Sam stared at her.

There was a pause before #3 continued"i want be alibi's"#3 told Sam."what?"Sam ask in confusion.

#3 sigh"it means that we protect each other or we bring justice to each other if we die."#3 said and Sam thinks about it.

"So you in?"#3 ask turning to Sam"sure"Sam replied the #3 left.

1 HOUR LATER,ALL KAPPA'S WERE SEATED AT KKT'S LOVING ROOM.

"It was the worse date ever!"chanel #5 exclaimed"what are you guys talking about?"#3 ask as she sit down at the couch beside Zayday.

"About chanel #5 had a date with Chad last year while dating #2"Jennifer informed her."wait what,I had a date with him last year too."#3 told them,Zayday's jaw was reach the floor while everyone was shock.

"So how was it?"#5 ask #3,grinning"it was awful"#3 stated.

Their conversation was interrupted when they noticed Chanel and Hester going down the stairs.