4

Nick looked at Skylar in horror. It's been such a long time. Skylar smiled and hugged Nick, all he could do was sit still. He was just too shocked. When Skylar pulled away, he noticed that de had changed a lot. In more ways than one. "Well you certainly have changed over the years." All she did was smile. "Yeah, you too! Almost didn't recognize you!" Nick leaned back on the bench. "Heh, looks like puberty got us both." Skylar chuckled nodding her head. "I guess so," she said in that sweet voice of hers. She sat down next to Nick, putting her hands on her lap. She looked around the street and some of the trees. "Well, what have you been studying in Europe?" Skylar looked at me smiling. "Oh! My learning, I totally forgot for a bit. I am studying astronomy, you know, galaxies, constellations, ext." Nick nodded. He looked at her. Her eyes were looking at the street. "Speaking of astronomy, I checked for the next meteor shower. Coincidence has it that there is one tomorrow at around 9:00pm." Nick looked at Skylar. This was his chance. He can take her to watch the meteor shower and tell her how he felt. This was important to him. "I can take you, we can both go since you have a grand fascination for the universe." He said. Skylar just giggled. "Ok sure." Nick then noticed she was shivering. She had crossed her arms across her chest and rubbed her arms, trying to warm herself up. Nick then unzipped his jacket and took it off. Skylar just looked at him. He looked at the jacket and handed it to her. Skylar looked at the jacket and then back at him. "No, I couldn't, then you'll get cold," she said looking at him with worried eyes. Nick just kept holding the jacket out, a little smile on his face. "It's ok, I'm not cold. Besides, it's winter and wear a sweater often. It gets cold out." Skylar keeps looking at the jacket. She then reaches her hand out to grab it and she puts it on, zipping it up. She then looks at me. "Well, let me give you my number so you can text me tomorrow." Nick looks at her, dumbstruck. "Oh! How stupid of me, yeah what's the number?" Skylar tells him the number and then checks to see if it's correct. "Well, see ya tomorrow." She starts walking and Nick looks at her. He seemed so heart warmed with her. He then stands up to call her over. "Skylar! Um...I can take you, I have a car." Skylar smiles and follows Nick. They both walked to the car, Nick opening Skylars door. She giggles and gets in. He then drives her home, the both not saying anything in the long drive. Skylar eventually left and Nick was left love struck. Tomorrow at 9:00pm he told himself. 9:00pm.