KNOT 22 - PREMONITION

Dara was sitting on the edge of the bed with her arms crossed over her chest, her eyebrows mashed together. She couldn't even recall how she was able to dress up in superhuman speed. All she knew was that she and the cyborg would have one hell of a confrontation.

Jiyong stepped out of the bathroom after taking a quick shower and grabbed a shirt from the closet while Dara followed him with her gaze. He gingerly wore the shirt as he strode towards the fuming tiny woman who looked so adorable with her flushed cheeks and pouting lips. If she was trying to intimidate him, she was miserably failing.

"Tell me honestly", she started as Jiyong sat beside her. He stared blankly at Dara and blinked innocently, making the latter exhale in irritation. "Why was I only wearing your shirt when I woke up?"  she asked.

"I had to make you wear a shirt last night because you stripped while complaining that you feel hot", he said flatly.

Oh my Godddd!!! Dara buried her face in her palms and groaned. How many embarrassing things did she do last night? Was there anything left of her dignity?

"H-How much did you see?" she asked while peeking through the spaces between her fingers.

"Everything."

*GASP!*

"Even my-...my..."

"Of course I saw your vagina. Seriously, what kind of question is that? You should be asking if I licked it", he said with a straight face. Dara almost fainted on the spot. Her hands fell limply on her lap as she stared at him with bafflement. "I'm kidding", he said in a monotone.

"JIYONG!"

"I told you nothing happened. People should start calling me Saint Jiyong."

"Then what is that super jumbo size doing there?" Dara asked. Jiyong lazily glanced at the box on the bedside table before gazing back at her. "Don't you know what condoms are for?" he asked in a disinterested voice as if her question is the most boring and stupid thing he hadever heard in his entire life.

"I'm warning you", Dara hissed, clearly on the verge of a mental breakdown.

"It's one of those two weirdos. In the middle of the night, someone opened the hotel door and threw that box inside. My bet is Jursa Seunghyun."

"Super jumbo size, Jiyong?" she asked in a weak voice. The cyborg cocked his eyebrows at her haughtily.

"Don't worry, it will fit", he said.

"I'M NOT WORRIED ABOUT THAT!"

"Okay", he mumbled and stared at her, the side of his lips tugging in an amused smile. Dara averted her gaze and cleared her throat. They were way off topic because of the cameo appearance of that damn strawberry flavored SUPER JUMBO SIZE condoms.

"Uhm. So...", she glanced at him momentarily but quickly looked away, focusing her eyes on her lap while twiddling her fingers.

"So...", Jiyong copied, waiting for her to say something. He planted his hands on the bed and lazily leaned back while staring at her. After a few seconds of silence, Jiyong lightly kicked her foot, catching her attention. "Are we just going to sit here? We can roll around on the bed and do those nasty things that you were thinking, you know."

"Argh! Will you stop it! I'm trying to collect my thoughts. I'm still mad at you, but not that mad, but still mad", she shot back. She sighed and fell silent again. There were so many things that needed to be said but oddly, she couldn't seem to find the words to say.