The Red Reaper ~Hidan Love Story~

This fanfiction takes place sometime right before the Asuma vs. Hidan and Shikamaru Vs. Hidan and Kakuzu fight.

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO!...... sadly :(

 ____________________________________________________________________________

{Back Story~}

I sit on the side walk as the rain soaks me. I have gotten used to it now, I actually love the feeling, it makes me feel better. I lean my back against the building behind me and hug my knees to my chest. I hear People's foot steps are run towards me, I assume that they are going to chase me away again. I get one last look at the sky, but my eyes are met with the same purple, rippled eyes instead if the dreary gray clouds. It is a man staring back at me, he looks about ten years older than myself, he has short spiked hair, and is wearing a long black cloak with red clouds. The man speaks. "Akane...It's you..."

{End Back Story}

That was a Year ago. I now Live with Pein in his place above the hidden Rain village. 'I don't get to do much. I never talk to anyone, except for Pein's girlfriend, well I talked to her once, I forget her name though. She has blue hair and a flower,and she wears the same cloak that Pein has. ' I wright on a peice of paper that I use as a make-shift diary. I sigh and flop down on my bed. "Akane! Go to sleep! We are going somewhere tomorrow," Pein says as he knocks on my door, I grunt and through a kunai at the door, causing it to stick into it. I blow out my lanterns and climb under my blankets. "Great a new place..." I say sarcastically and fall asleep.