Lets meet everyone!

"Ugh! Pein-niisan why do I have to  be here?!" I whine as I look up at my brother. The orange haired man glares down at me. "Because you are going to be a new member to the Akatsuki. I have hidden your talents long enough Akane." His deep commanding voice makes me stop complaining for a while. Pein, well more specifically Nagato, is my older brother and he has been hiding me from everyone due to my so called 'special' abilities. He didn't even know I was his sister, and neither did I. He just found me on the side of the road in the hiden Rain village, saw my Rinnegan eyes and took me in. He said that mine where different than his some how. How they are, I don't know, he never told me.

Right now he is taking me to the Akatsuki's new, secret hide out, I say new since the last one got destroyed. As we walk into the hide out I grab a hold of my Jashin necklace and smirk at the people in the room. 

Pein stops walking, so do I. "Everyone gather around. We have a new member I need to introduce to you!" Six males and one female walk over to us.

I look at them and smile sweetly. "Hello!, My name is Akane Uzumaki! Nice to meet all of you!" I say with fake happiness in my voice. Pein sighs and walks over to a girl with blue hair that I vaigly remember. “This is Konan… You have met her once before.” She nods and he moves to the next person, he… or she has long blonde hair in a pony tail on top of their head, one blue eye and the other is covered with a curtain of hair. “This is Deidara, he is our Bomber. “Art is a bang, Un!”  The blonde yells, makes a hand sign and something behind him explodes. I face palm. Pein moves to the next. He is tall, has spiky brown hair, and an orange swirly mask. “This is Tobi…Tobi… please calm down.” Said man was jumping around uncontrollably, he ran up to me and huged me. “Tobi’s a good boy! Is Akane a good Girl?”  I pry him off of me and laugh. “If I say yes will you never do that again?!” He nods dramatically and runs back to his spot. Pein moves on to the next one. “This is Zetsu….. “ He motions his hands to a tall plant-man with a venus fly trap….thing and a literally half white half black body, and he had short black hair and yellow eyes. “Can I eat her?” He asks in a deep voice. “No.” I through a kunai at him, but I purposefully miss, knowing Pein would get mad. Pein introduces the next two. “And These are Hidan and Kakuzu. They will be your team mates for the next mission you are on.”  One has silver hair, the traditional cloak, but unzipped, and collar up, and no shirt, he also has a Jashin necklace like mine, he has silver hair, and crimson eyes. The over has a hood, a mask, dark brown skin and red and green eyes. “I’m Hidan! My Jashin bless you”  The silver haired one smirks. I let go of my necklace so he can see I too am a follower. “Oh great… another.” The masked one says with a very deep voice. “Shut the heck up grandpa! I’m glad there are two! Now we can make you heathens pay!” Hidan laughs evilly.  “Ne, You shouldn’t mention religions around Pein-Niisan… he gets angry!” I whisper to them. Pein yells “I AM GOD!” and motions to the next two people. “This is Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki.” The Uchiha is a short man with long onyx  hair, sharingan eyes and lines on his face. The Hoshigaki basically looks like a blue shark that has spiky blue hair. “Hn” The Uchiha bows, and I bow back. “Nice to meet cha’, so You’re an Uzumaki huh? Why are you here instead of the leaf village with the nine-tails brat?” Kisame asks me. “Well.. I’m Pein’s Sister!”

_____________________________________________________________________

Sorry if It's bad, but I promise It will get MUCH better in later chapters!!!