First Day part 2

"Ok Akane, I am going to leave you in Kakuzu's capable hands." Pein says as he leaves me with the dark skinned shinobi. "Oi! Pein-baka! I'm here also ya know!" The albino one yells rudely at my older brother. "Hai*, I know, but Kakuzu is much more reliable than you, there for he is in charge of her." Pein smirks at the hot headed Jashinist.  “Oh Screw that! I’m responsible also!”

"Sure... Keep telling yourself that." I say haugtily as I make my way next to Kakuzu. "Sayonara Nii-san."  I wave at the orange haired man as he quietly walks away.

 Kakuzu turns to me. "Your brother has intrusted you to me, So you better listen girl." Kakuzu's cold, deep voice says to me. "Yes sir." I inwardly roll my eyes at him. The old man growls at me. "Let's go train." Kakuzu's raspy voice says to us.

Hidan and I followKakuzu to the Akatsuki training grounds. They where just a mornal clearing in the woods.

"Show us what you can do girl."Kakuzu says to me. "Meh.. fine." i take out my swoard and get into a fighting possition, with my swoard pointed at Kakuzu.

"Start!" He yells and dissapears. I assume he went behind me, so I wing my weapon behind me and it colided with Kakuzu's hardended skin. 'Cling!' The collision makes me jump back, it seems that i had assumed correctly. 

i smirk and as I am up in the air I through my explosive kunai down at him. When they stick in the ground they explode alround the elder ninja.

I land on the ground and fist pump, though it seems as though I celebrated too early because something cut the side of my face and I could feel blood drip down my cheek. "Got cha." Hidan whispers in my ear. "Dang it!" I say under my breath.

"You would have been dead, you Idiot!... Why would you ever drop your gaurd?!" Kakuzu yells at me with dissapointment in his voice.

"What ever! it was just training! If it was the real thing then I would have kept my gaurd up!" I scream back at him.

"Listen I'm NOT! going to give you special treatment because you are leader-sama's little sister! So if you think I am, you can go a head and ask for a different team!" I can see the veins in Kakuzu's forhead from the streess.

I am speechless, I honestly don't know how to reply so I stomp off into the woods.

"Why did I make him so mad? It was just practice! He shouldn't have taken it so seariously!" I say to myself quietly as I find a place to sit and calm myself.

I can hear Hidan and Kakuzu's voices call for me.  I lean my back against a tree and hide my chakra, I don't want to be found right now. I pull my knees up to my chest and fall asleep.

{Hidan POV}

"Ugh.. Freakng Kuzu making me look for this girl." I complain under my breath and begin calling for her again. We have been looking for this freaking red head for and hour! I have no idea how we havent found her yet!

"Oi~! Akane! Where are yo-omf" I triped over something. When I look to see what I triped over I see that it was Akane.. sleeping peacefully at the bottom of at tree. She looks so sweet. Oh Jashin...I'm going even more insane than I already have.

"Oi~ Akane wake up!"

_____

Hai = Yes

Sorry guys for such a late update! I started school a while bacck and havnet bee able to update! BUT! I FINALY WORKED ON IT! SO HERE IT IS~!