First Day

“Nice to meet cha’, so You’re an Uzumaki huh? Why are you here instead of the leaf village with the nine-tails brat?” Kisame asks me. “Well.. I’m Pein’s Sister!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Your what?!" The members, excluding Pein and Konan, gasped at me. "Are you guys deaf?! I'm Pein-san's little sister!!" I chuckle evilly at the members. How did it shock them that much? I mentally facepalm at their stupidity. "I have Rinnegan, how many other people in this world do you know who have that?!" 

"Excuse their incompetence Imouto*. They don't seem to notice things like that." My orange haired older brother says in a monotonous voice. "Anyways, all of you, except for Kakuzu and Hidan, can go back to what ever it was you where doing before." He shoo's them off. Hm, They are like his own little followers!  I laugh to myself, causing me to get a weired look from Blondie.  I give him the finger, he growls at me and I dodge a clay bomb that was thrown at my head.

"Kakuzu, Hidan! You two are to train Akane. I partnered her with you two because she has similar abilities to the both of you. She may not seem like it, but she is very strong." He motions to me.

I really don't look that strong, well, i don't look like I would be as good of a ninja as I am. You see I am a little chubby, somewhat  tall (about 5' 7" ) ,big busted , I have waist length blood red hair that is wavy, I have my Rinnegan of course and that scares most people off, but my eyes are pretty large and make me look innocent. As for my cloths, I wear an over sized black pullover hoodie, that I stole from Pein, with the akatsuki clouds on it, and red skinny jeans. I really don't look that intimidating.

Hidan laughs. "Her? This dumb girl doesn't look like she could do anything! Even if she IS a Jashinist!" I roll my eyes at his insult. "Listen I could beat you any day!" I yell as I jam a finger in his chest.  He huffs at me. " Yeah right! I'd kick your fat butt!" Something in me snapped, and before I knew it I had my fellow Jashinist in a choke hold, pinned in the ground. I growled at him. " Don't you DARE say that!" I grabed a chunck of his hair, and pulled his head up to where our faces where inches apart. "If you say that again, I'll find a way to kill you." I droped him and stood up. 

Blondie, Tobi and Fish-Sticks where laughing their butts off after what they just saw. "OOOOH! Hidan just got told!" Deidara says with a huge smile on his face.

"Come on Imouto, I'll show you to your room." Pein says and motions for me to follow him. Me taking advantage of Hidan still being in the floor from shock, I step on his stomouch, causing him to groun in pain, and curl up in a ball. Pein glares back at me, and I smile innocently. I follow the orange haired man down the hallway.

________________________________________________________________

Imouto =  Little Sister