Lucas Has A Thing For The Witch (3/3)

So much blood was rushing to my head. I was so going to develop a headache from this. I watched as Axel, Dolton watched me and Levine walked to window.

This was part of the plan - well, more or less.

Axel - well I winked at me as his voice invaded my mind. 'Ready?' I weakly nodded and began to focus. 'Just imagine being back in your body.' I did as he said and kept focusing on my body. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

I opened them and was looking up at Axel. I winked at him, as he whined from the pain. Levine then quickly snapped her fingers which called Axel to fall from the ceiling and crash into the floor.

Our bond - though yet complete- allowed me to feel the pain of him hitting the ground and my heart cracked just a little more.

"Let's go boys." She said, my body moved by my eyes remained on my mate - my Axel. I wanted so badly to make sure he was okay, he wasn't moving.

I stopped and hurried to do, I raised my hands and a flame from them and burned Dolton. He yelped, "You bitch!" But I didn't stop, I raised him to the air and snapped my fingers - but he didn't fall, he instead bursted into flames.

I was tired of playing nice.

Levine grinned as she turned around, "Oh. The bitch is back."

I smirked at her,"Oh the cougar is back." She slapped me. It burned, but I played it off. I pushed her and with my right hand I slowly brought Dolton's body over her. I then kicked her, and she fell - and then I dropped Dolton on her.

She groaned in pain and agony. I smirked and walked back over to Axel. He looked so hurt, but before I made it to him, my hair was grabbed. Fuck, it hurt so bad. "Listen, he's mine. And he always will be." She pulled my face closer to hers, and I launched my head backwards and then foward, right into hers. "Fuck, Shit." I moaned at the pain.

She laughed, and black mist appeared. I coughed, only to open my eyes and finding out she disappeared. Then her annoying voice was heard, "You have one hour to prepare for your death, you disgrace, you hybrid trash." She shouted the last words.

I made my way to Axel, and I kissed his face. "This is for you."

***

The clock had started ten minutes ago.

I was looking for a phone, this was important. I finally found one when I turned the corner.

"Hello... this is pizza hut. What's your order?" A woman's voice filled the phone. I was hungry, and there was a pizza hut 20 minutes down the road.

"Can I have two stuffed crust sausage and pepperoni pizzas? With cheese sticks, and a large Pepsi?" I asked.
This isn't a time for food. Axel mindlinked me. I sighed and rolled my eyes, "What do you want? Hot wings?" I asked him.

You know me so well. Yes please. He linked back. I smiled, and ordered the wings also. After ordering, I then called my uncle Lucas.

My uncle told me when I was younger a story of how a witch and werewolf were mated and how in the end she left him.

He finally picked up. "'Ello?"

"It's your favorite niece, Arielle. I have a question." I said to him. He paused over the phone.

"Y-yes?" He asked, his voice shook over the phone.

"Was that story you took me when I was little by chance true? Follow up question, if so were it about you by chance? Follow up- Follow up question, if so were it also about a witch named Levine?" I asked.

"I was hoping to never hear that name again. But, sadly everything is true." He responded. "Why?"

"Well let's just say, Levine kinda captured me and my mate. Funny and long story, but that's the summary. And I'm kinda being blamed for all of this."

"Really? Wow. That bitch." He muttered. And I could imagine him shaking his head.

"So remember when I gave you that $20 dollars? And you promised to repay me, and never did? This is your chance to finally repay me." I told him.

"Fine, kiddo. Just mind link me the visuals. And I'll be on my jolly way." I smiled as he said that.

I hung up.

Hopefully he makes it here before the pizza, I need that $20 to pay for the food.

------

HAVEN'T UPDATED IN AGES. SO SAD, IM SO SORRY. ITS SO HARD, I JUST STARED HIGH SCHOOL AND BALANCING ALL THESE CLASSES ARE SO HARD.

Have a safe new years eve, and new years.

Hope you got what you wanted for Christmas.