5{1}

Five - 'R U MINE' [1]

"First things first, I'm the realist. (Realist) Kissing cute guys is what I deal with." I sang, thinking about the passionate kiss I shared with the very handsome Axel. I think it was because of my speech I did to defend him because the kiss only lasted half of a minute, thirty seconds just incase you didn't know.

I had to do what I did everyday, look good. It was my birthday. I wanted to look even more beautiful than I usually did, I have a lot of confident and I think other girls should too.

I wasn't going to wear a dress or skirt. Jeans and a cute a shirt will do. I wasn't in the mood to look my ultimate best. There was a difference between best and ultimate best, best was okay, ultimate best was perfect meaning being painful to look the best you can, tight dresses and painful heels.

I put lip gloss on my lips, and smiled. My hair was curled at the ends, and my makeup was lightly done. The clothes I picked were simple, dark blue jeans and a cream half shirt that showed my tattoo, and my black combat boots.

I smiled, feeling refreshed. "Time to go." I whispered to myself and grabbed my leather jacket. Walking out of the room and the house, saying goodbye to my mom and sisters.

This is the day. The day that changes my life, and my fate. Putting on my black sunglasses I walk slowly, taking my time for this meeting.

I turned the song up louder, so it was all I heard as I walked. The Only Reason by 5 seconds of summer, currently was the only song I've been listening to.

The beautiful aroma in the air made me lick my lips, as if I could taste it. Instead of going to the meeting room I veered and followed the scent that was driving me and my insides wild.

I opened my closed eyes and I lit up. I found what I've been waiting for all day, I fixed my hair a bit, and walked toward this beautiful creation that will make me the happiest person ever.

My birthday cake was looking so good, and the aroma wasn't helping my stomach that kept growling since I smelled it.

"Hey! You're not suppose to be back here, uh - Luna?" I turned around and looked at the voice. I laughed nervously, "West, hey buddy. I just smelled something sweet and so I came to y'know check it out."

"It's fine Luna, it was supposed to be a surprise. It's ruined now." He admitted.

I looked around, "Only you know I seen it. So it's fine, I have a great surprised face." He laughed and shooed me away.

I walked back toward the meeting room, I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it. The door finally opened and all eyes were on me, I looked at what everyone was wearing suits. I suddenly felt as if everyone was overdressed.

"Luna, where have you been?" I looked up and smiled. Locking eyes with this person and then it was only us, only us existing, just us.

I only seen him. This beautiful creation that will make me the happiest person ever.

But this time I wasn't talking about my birthday cake.

•*•