Eleven: -15. -04. -15.

Remember - Jin

"Why are you always carrying around that damn camcorder?" Jimin muttered.

"Stop pretending like you hate it!" I smiled, zooming in closer on his face. He rolled his eyes and put his hands over the lens. I pouted, and then he started playing peekaboo with it.

"You're so obsessed with filming..." Jimin sighed.

"Everyone's obsessed with something. Why can't I be with recording memories?" I asked. Jimin just walked away, leaving me in the forest surrounded by trees. I stumbled across the fallen logs and uneven ground as I tried to follow him. I came to a clearing, which was paved over with stone. There was a mattress in the middle, with someone lying down on it. I squinted to see who it was, and using my camcorder, I could see it was Taehyung. He looked so at peace, at one with the world. I smiled as I recorded him. He was shielding the sun from his eyes using one of his hands. He turned over away from the camera. I stood on my tiptoes to try to get a glance at what he was looking at, but when I next looked; his hand was in a tight fist.

The others approached him from the other side of the clearing, led by Namjoon. I zoomed in to catch the features on their faces, the glinting sun made them stand out more. I had to capture every moment. So I could remember.

"What're you doing?" Namjoon scoffed at Taehyung.

"Hmm?" Taehyung hummed, his eyes still closed.

"Come on, weirdo," Namjoon shook Taehyung's shoulders and helped him off the mattress. They were all so perfect. Altogether, as it was always meant to be. They were my life. They were laughing, joking, chatting; they didn't need me with them. That made me feel relieved. I would gladly watch them every day, and I would be able to with my recording.

Jungkook paused and stared directly into the camera. He took a double take. "Look, it's Jin!" He pointed me out to the others. I snapped the viewfinder of the camcorder shut, and hopped over to the middle of the clearing to join them. I needed them.

Taehyung hugged me and took the camcorder off me. I frowned at him, puzzled, as he smirked and started recording again. He passed it back to me. Namjoon and Hoseok took one of Taehyung's arms each and held him back. All three smiled for the camera, showing their peace signs, and Taehyung his signature V gesture. "Make us look pretty!"

"I'll try," I sighed sarcastically, earning a light punch from both Taehyung and Jimin.

I spent the whole day filming them with my camcorder, and I knew I wouldn't have any more space to record anything else after today. But I didn't care. This was all I needed. I often spun around, making sure to get everyone in the frame.

When I re-watched it, I saw the hidden details that I had missed during that all important day. I was so glad that I decided to watch it. I had managed to catch Namjoon and Taehyung together, graffitiing on the barks of trees. I watched as Taehyung dropped his bag on the ground and Namjoon took two cans of spray paint. One can was filled with black, and the other with red. He chucked the red can over to Taehyung, and they simultaneously sprayed their individual designs. Their movements were so smooth that if this was a sport, they would always be the winners.

I relived our arm wrestling match through the film too. I had filmed our game of rock, paper, scissors to decide the playing order and who our opponent would be. I saw Jimin get angry when he lost, and I saw Yoongi shrug off his win as if it was fate. I saw myself passing the camcorder over to Hoseok, who watched with the others as I wrestled Jungkook. I bit my lip in frustration as I saw myself lose again. I smiled a little, remembering that Taehyung would win against Jungkook later on. I had even captured Hoseok's random dances, and whenever doing our own routines, he made mistakes on purpose. He always raised the energy level.

The video was so perfect that it might as well have been a movie. That made me think. 

Was this all just too perfect?