Twenty: 02. 07. 15.

Healing  

"Recovery starts now... please," Jungkook whispered with a croaky voice. He stared at the floor, before raising his head to meet Yoongi's gaze.

"Why? Why can't we just keep running?" Yoongi asked. He stopped in his tracks to look at the timid younger before him. He knew that Jungkook needed him. And he liked that about him.

"Can't you see that it's hurting us all?"

"Can't you see I have no other choice?" Yoongi stepped closer to Jungkook, but retreated a split second later. They had been tense lately.

"Well, I'm fine with running too," Taehyung piped up, interrupting any sort of privacy the two had.

"No, you're not, don't lie," Namjoon sighed. He pulled Taehyung away, before Yoongi had a chance to get angry with them. Jungkook was enough.

"We should go back..." Hoseok breathed. He was looking straight ahead, but nothing of great importance was there to see.

"Where?" Jimin played along. He was just happy to get Hoseok talking again, even if he was quieter than he used to be.

"Somewhere where nothing bad has happened yet," Hoseok continued, still in a daze.

"Don't say things like that..." Namjoon grumbled.

"That only leaves the beach though," Jimin replied. He couldn't have Namjoon ruin this conversation; it just had to go on.

"So?" Hoseok snapped out of it, looking Jimin in the eyes. Jimin was taken slightly aback, and faltered while trying to respond.

"We can go wherever we want, just know that this night is the last of being reckless, okay? Can we at least agree on that first? It's what Jin would want..." Jungkook trailed off, as he had caught everyone's attention. His mind contemplated on using his name. He was stuck in a loop and it needed to be broken.

There was a brief pause, and Jungkook's last sentence lingered uncomfortably in the air of silence.

"Sure, why not?" Namjoon shrugged.