♧Chapter 3♧

Christian's POV

Unfinished business? What is that unfinished business?

After that little outburst, he slipped a piece of paper into my hand and left.

I opened the neatly folded paper and read what is written.

Meet me at the school's parking lot on Friday after school.

P.S. If you don't show up, I'll tell everyone what you've been hiding.

Like, hell I would show up.

I threw the paper in the nearby garbage as I exit the door.

Who is he, commanding me like I'm his own pet? Excuse me, I'm Christian Tanner, the King of the school.

Anyway, I went to my second period class and tried to find a seat. A seat that is away to the goddamn devil. But my luck has run out as I didn't find that peaceful seat.

So, I drag my feet to move to the seat beside him.

"Hmm... couldn't get enough of my sexiness," he said, "babycakes?" He added and whispered next to my ear.

His scent hits my nose. He smells good. I hear him snicker. Bastard.

Classes went on until the school bell rang, signalling us to go home.

I went to my locker to keep my things. When I pass the dance room, I hear music playing. It's a rare thing that someone uses that room.

I opened the room and saw Tyler, wearing black tight leotards and black leggings. He was dancing with a ball.

I watch his flexible body bend, spin, and let the ball roll through his arms. He's good.

I was so stunned by his dancing that I didn't even notice the music stopped.

"Uhm... what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said.

He shrugged and started changing his clothes. When he removed his leotard, I saw his perfectly sculpted 6 pack abs. This guy must have worked out a lot.

"Take a picture. It will last longer." He said coldly.

"I can do better than that." I said and raised my shirt.

He didn't even looked at it as he passed by me, hitting my shoulder. Bipolar much. One minute he's cocky and later he's angry as fuck.

For some reason, I felt a bit hurt when he just pass me by like I was a wind.

Damn, what's happening to me?

----------------------------------

I was watching a football game at our linving room when my phone beeped.

From: Unknown

You're rich but you don't have real friends. I'm willing to be your real friend yet all you do is push me away. I think I should just ignore you.

Who the fuck is this? How dare he/she tell me that I don't have real friends?

I just deleted the message and put down my phone. I'm pissed off now.

Speaking of pissed off, why is Tyler pissed off a while ago? I didn't know what I did but I feel guilty.

I think I'm turning gay.

Maybe I should ask my sister. So, I went to her room.

"Hey, can I talk to you?" I said.

She was polishing her nails but stopped when I asked her.

"What do you want?" She said.

"Uhm... can you tell if a person is gay?" I asked.

"Yeah. Why'd you ask?" She raised her brow.

"N-nothing." I said and began to leave. Now I regret asking her.

I hear her gasp.

"Wait a minute... are you gay?" She asked while pointing her finger.

"NO!" I said.

She grabbed my wrist and made me sit down on her bed. After that she closed the door.

"Now, tell me mister. You're attracted to a guy, aren't you?" She said.

"NO! I'm perfectly straight. Why would I be attracted to Tyler?" I said.

Oh shit! Why did I say his name?!

"OMG! YOU HAVE THE HOTS FOR TYLER JUSTIN BROOKE, THE FAMOUS MODEL?" She squealed.

"NO! I'm not- wait THE NERD'S A WHAT?!" I said, shocked.

"He is a model. Didn't you know? Everyone has been talking about him ever since he came." She said.

"Well, sorry if I'm not into gossips." I said.

"Anyway, the point here is..." she squealed, "my brother is gay! OMG!!!" she added as she hugged me.

"Okay, fine I have the hots for him. So, what?" I said.

"It means that, I'm happy I have a gay brother." She smiled.

"So, you're not mad about me being attracted to him?"

"No. I love you even though you're gay. I just hate the way you treated people when you were still straight. That's why I put you in trouble." She explained.

So that's why she is so evil.

"I have to go to bed now. Thanks for the talk." I said and left her room.

So, what to do now?

------------------------------------------

Please vote and comment!