♧Chapter 6♧

Christian' s POV

"Don't leave me." I whispered to myself.

"Give me an acceptable reason why I should stay." I hear someone say.

My heart beats fast. Faster than lightning. It was pounding like a bear in a cage, trying to get out.

I looked up and saw him.

"T-Tyler?" I stuttered. He nodded and helped me stand up.

"Awww... is Christian crying?" He said sarcastically. I wiped my tears furiously.

"No I'm not." I lied.

"Come here." He reached for me and hugged me.

He felt so warm like a blanket that made you cozy.

"There, there baby Christian." He patted my back. "I won't leave you anymore." He added.

I pushed him away and glared at him. "F*ck you." I said.

"Maybe tonight? Just bring some condoms." He said sarcastically.

WHAT THE F*CK?!

I heard him laugh. Jerk.

"I will. I'm going to make you scream." I said.

He looked shocked. Now it's my turn to laugh.

I stopped laughing when I felt him hug me.

"I love you Christian." He said and kissed me.

And in that moment, my world stopped spinning, my heart beats like a race car, and I felt butterflies go crazy in my stomach.

He pulled away and we looked at each other's eyes. The moment was so perfect until a loud sound came out of nowhere.

Everyone in the airport panicked. They were running and some were hiding. While I stood in my place shocked at the sight in front of me.

Blood.

Tyler's shirt was covered with blood. He puts his hand where the blood was flowing and looked at it. Then, he fell to the floor with a loud thud.

"Tyler." I said while gently tapping his cheeks.

"Tyler, please stay awake. Tyler." I said as tears started to flow again. His eyes were starting to close.

"No, no, no, no. Tyler, stay awake." I said.

No matter how many times I tell him to stay awake, it didn't work as I saw his eyelids close.

"NOOOOO!" I screamed.

¤TIME SKIP¤

After what happened to the airport, the ambulance brought him to the hospital.

Currently, I'm sitting in the waiting area. I put my head in my hand and brush my hair with my fingers.

Why? Why does it have to be him? He didn't do anything wrong yet here he is lying down in the hospital bed. He doesn't deserve this. I should be the one lying lifeless in the hospital bed.

I heard the door open abruptly and came out a very angry Mrs. Brooke.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" She said angrily while pointing her fimger at me. After that, she left.

I looked down in sadness. She's right. This all my fault. None of this would have happened if I didn't bullied.

I got up from my seat and decided to just go home. I got out of the hospital and went to my car.

Suddenly, pain erupts in my head. I felt dizzy and fell to the ground. Soon, I was consumed by the darkness.

I woke up feeling uncomfortable. I tried to move my hands but I couldn't. It was tightly tied by a rope. I looked around to notice that I've been kidnapped.

I tried to free myself from the situation I'm in but failed when I fell to the ground with a loud thud. I hear someone's footstep getting louder and louder. Adrenaline rushed through my blood vessels as I saw a guy holding a gun.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the king of the jerks." He said. "I told you before, you'll pay for what you've done." He added and pointed the gun at me.

I closed my eyes, readying for the bullet to penetrate my head.

"Hmmm... maybe I should wait for the traitor to see you die." He said.

What? Traitor? Who is this traitor?

"What do you want from me?" I said.

"What do I want from-" he laughed, "I wanted to kill you for bullying me and Tyler!" He shouted.

Wait... he's the guy who told me I messed with the wrong person.

SHIT!

--------------------------------------

Hey guys!

I already made this chapter for you so I don't leave you hanging for a while.

Anyway, enjoy!

Please vote and comment!

P.S. Tyler's dead!

*evil laugh*