♣Chapter 7♣

Tyler's POV

I woke up and heard a beeping sound. I saw white walls and bright lights.

Hospital.

That is the first thing that came in my mind. I looked around and saw something that isn't commonly found in an ordinary hospital. A robot.

Wait... I'm in the...

I gasped.

I'm in the hospital of the Demon Bullets.

Demon Bullets is a secret organization. They train people to become assassins. Assassins who kill criminals.

And... this is where I've been for the past few years. I trained and trained until I became the greatest assassin in the group. Until... I was assigned to kill him. Christian.

I told them I couldn't do it. So, they kicked me out and assigned someone to kill him instead. It was Justin, one of my friends... or used to be one of my friends.

He got jealous of my abilities.

Moments later, a doctor came in.

"Hey, how are you Tyler?" He said

"I'm fine." I replied.

"Do you remember what happened to you?" He asked and I shook my head no.

"Well then, someone shot you in the heart and you almost died. We transferred you here to make the healing process faster." He said.

"And you needed something." I said monotonously.

"Yes." He said.

"I thought I was kicked out already." I said with annoyance in my voice.

"Yes but we needed you. Justin kidnapped Christian. Also, Justin had all the information of the Demon Bullets. He wants to destroy the organization."

"Why me? I'm tired of all these things. I want a normal life, again." I said.

"Just please help us. We're sorry for bothering you but we need your help. Also, you have to save Christian." He said.

"No. I'm going to save Christian but not kill anyone. I don't want to scare him."

"How about we offer you a deal? We help you save him and we will let you live normal as long as you kill Justin?"

"Fine." I said. "Ready my guns."

-----------------------------------------

I'm back people! Sorry for everything.

But here is Tyler, ready to save his beloved Christian.

Hahaha!

P.S. Christian is dead.

*evil laugh*