♣Chapter 5♣

Christian's POV

"You wanna know why I care? You wanna know why I came back?! You REALLY wanna know the reason why I kissed you?!" He shouted.

"Because I LOVE YOU!" He added. "I fell in love the moment I saw you. We were in kindergarten when that happened. You saved me from the kids that were bullying me. You gave me your sandwich after they stole mine. Ever since that day, I wanted to talk to you. I want to say thank you but I didn't have the chance to do it since your parents didn't like me. They told my parents to transfer me to other school so that I would never be associated with you." Tears were now flowing from his eyes.

"When I became Grade 7, I saw you again. You were bullying some kid. And that shocked, since I know you have a good heart. I tried to talk to you. I have tried a lot. So, I made a plan. I initiated it two years ago. The time where I spill something in your shirt. I thought that maybe, just maybe, I could say thank you for everything. But I guess not since you were so mad at me already and just said sorry. When you told your friends to beat me up, that tore me to pieces. You really have changed." He sat down and put his knees near his chest.

"When I woke up in the hospital, I cried a lot. I cried because I fell in love with someone who doesn't exist anymore. So, I dropped out and decided to be home schooled. I never transferred schools. I studied hard and work out just to show that I changed too. I changed my attitude into a cocky bastard just to tell you that I have changed. But no, I didn't changed. I'm still that weak kid who always gets beat up. That kid who gets his broken. I was actually hoping that I could bring back the person I fell in love. The Christian who helps people who get hurt, not hurting them. Right now, I decided to just stop. Stop expecting that the Christian I know would come back." He stood up and wiped the tears.

"Thanks for everything though. It really means a lot. Don't worry, I know you hate me, so I'll be leaving this place and never come back. So you'll never see my ugly face. Goodbye." With that, he kissed me and ran away.

I just stood speechless. Speechless of the truth. I can feel something in my face. I touched it. Oh, it's tears.

After that confession, I went home with tears flowing freely down my cheeks. When I reached my house, I went straight to my room and locked it.

FUCK! I broke the heart of the person who accepted me for who I am. The kind of person I was looking for.

AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGHHHH! WHY?! Oh yeah, because I'm a fucking jerk.

After hours of crying and telling myself I'm stupid, my eyes felt heavy and fell asleep.

Morning came as the bright morning light hit my face. I woke up with my eyes feeling tired of crying.

I went to the bathroom and looked at the mirror. My eyes were red. I took a shower and after that, I ate my breakfast.

I arrived at school and saw the girls who slapped me and kicked me.

"So, he told you everything, huh?" Girl 1 said. I just nod.

"You know, we also believed that there's something good in you. He told us how he met you. How he fell in love with you. At first, we didn't believe him simce you're a jerk. But after he told us everything about you, finally understood why you're like that. And that made us believe the good inside." Girl 2 said.

"I can see in your eyes that you're in love with him too. So he told us not to tell you that he was leaving today. But we decided against it. We'll give you the chance to right everything." Girl 3 said and looked at her watch."The plane is going to take off at 8. Now go."

After that, I ran to my car and drove straight to the airport. I looked at my watch. Shit, 30 minutes left. So, I drove faster.

Fuck, I'm stuck in a traffic. I looked at my watch again. 20 minutes left. Argh, I'm gonna have to run.

So that's what I did, ran.

I passed the tall buildings, honking cars, and people walking with cases.

18...

Please don't leave me. Please don't.

16...

Help me god. Please help me. Please don't make him leave.

14...

I arrived at the airport. I run to long hallway of the airport.

12...

I stopped at the waiting area and looked for him.

10...

And my eyes landed on the person I was looking for.

8...

"TYLER!" I shouted. He didn't hear me.

6...

I tried to get inside the waiting area but the guards stopped me.

4...

"TYLER!" I shouted even louder. Yet he didn't hear me. He started walking to the lady that collects the tickets. My tears were now flowing freely.

2...

"TYLER, DON'T LEAVE ME!" I said. I tried to get away from the tight grip from the guards.

1...

I gave up as I saw him walk to the door of the plane.

"Don't leave me." I whispered to myself.

-------------------------------

The end

Kidding. XD

I was crying when I wrote this. I wish you would cry too. Lol.

Anyway, hope you like it.

Please vote and comment.