Payment

"Sans, Take it else were please!" Grillblue said in utter panic, "GRILLBLUE? GRILLBLUE! GET BACK IN HERE" Grillby growled from inside "HONESTLY GRILL-" After walking out he saw you and his expression changed "o-ohhhh... Is this your tab payment Sans?" Grillby smirked at Sans devilshly. Sans thought for a moment looking at you then nodded with a smirk "yup, here's your pay. Sorry she's not much but I thought it would be better than cash" Sans nodded.

You looked at Sans feeling betrayed but he wouldn't look at you now. "Excellent" He grabs your hairline and pulls you over and scans you, his eyes lacing every inch of you "not bad Sans, not bad..." He grinned evilly. "Looks like you left a hefty mark on her..." Grillby laughed refering to the mark on your shoulder. "Its got a meaning to it so dont touch it" Sans bared his fangs defensively. "It isnt a claiming mark is it?" Grillby growled tauntingly. Grillblue got Grillby to let go of your hair and he offered you a hotchocolate knowing how much pain you had already gone through... Grillblue was like a little fire angel in this hellish world

You took the cup of cocoa quickly and sipped it, the warmth filling your body, the sweet sugar tasting like heaven. Grillblue smiled a little and pats your head you where surprised why wasn't his body burning you? Sans was growling and suddenly his eye flickered a deep red "HOW DARE YOU THINK THAT WOULD BE A CLAIMING MARK" His voice became hellish. Sans turned noticing your stare but then looked away with a "hmf" 

"Thanks for the pay Sans" He pulls you inside by the arm, his fire body burnt your skin "PUT HER DOWN" Flowey hissed trying to make Grillby let go of you and then Grillby spun around grabbed flower. Flowey began to burn in his hand "What did you say little flower?" He growled his purple fire tounge appeared and licked his lips looking at flowey like a snack. Flower was choking feeling his body grow weary and his hand burnt him up. "Grillby your gonna kill it" Grillblue spoke calmly. "And?" Grillby smirked and Grillblue took flower right out of his hand and put Flowey in a pot. "He's a monster, don't kill it" Grillblue gave you back the little weak flower. Grillby shot a glare at Grillblue but then sighed "we got work to dd, Grillblue put em' in the cage" Grillby returned back inside to serve his costumers. 

"Thanks for the payment Sans" He responded and then you where pulled into a back room where there was a cage amongst food supplies to like a restaurant, "ya know, we could probably sell you for a little fortune...." Grillby smirked putting you in a small iron bird cage with Flowey in your arms. "Hm, i think i might do that" He grabbed the cage and pulled you out to be on display and a little sign was hanging on your cage. 

{Place your Bets! Biggest bet gets the human!}

{Bet starts at 500 coins, Auction will last for 2 days}

Underfell  Destructions Pearlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें