Only Mine

Now to be a total asshole and end my sadistic fun I'll finish it today. You guys now love me but you hate me

He gentley ran his his teeth over your belly flesh, his eyes glazed over as he looks up at you once more and you nod, he purred with satisfaction as he pulls off your bottoms lightly tossing them, He licks his lips with utter desire as he nips and licks down your belly and then stops at the rim of your lower half. His breath warm as he skims over your body and slowly runs down your legs.

When he reaches your knees he smirked as he nips and bites up your inner thighs retracing your steps and he watches you start to get squirmy, you buck your hips towards him. "greedy little thing aren't you?" He growled holding your hips down as he bites the rims to your underwear and slowly tug "you've already ripped one- oh great now two" You gasp as he pokes a hole in your underwear.

He growls "what can I say? My teeth are like knives..." He watches you back arch feeling the cold touch your lower body. He smirked curiously "interesting" his tongue rolls out and you blush "what are yo-" your voice cracks as his tongue slowly slides around on your lower lips, "damn... You wet already... I barely did anything..." His tongue extends and it wiggles itself pass the gates.

You squirm and gasp as you begin to moan, your body flushed and cold but overwhelmed by the heat of pleasure you don't care. He finds a little nerve near the top, he slides his tongue back across it with a flick and you whimper when his tongue then slowly feels down and takes a little dip into the enterance and you gasp but then groan when his tongue leaves.

His tongue retracts and he tastes the clear dropping liquid from your body, "mmm nicecream..." He smirked with a light laugh, you whine a little "your gonna have to beg" he hissed as his thumb slowly rubs along your clit and you stifle a breath and moan loudly unable to hold back "your a hot mess now... I like seeing you all frazzled" he smirked. "Please Sans.. I... I need you now more than ever..." You begged with needy lusty eyes.

"Alright fine..." He smirked taking off his jacket and lifting you with his magic and putting the jacket under you so your back wouldn't freeze in the snow. "Ya know you've always been so nice to me" he comes back up to meet for a warm kiss knowing how cold you where. "Heh, dont be so sure" He feels into the lunch bag Grillblue sent along and felt around.

Damn you Grillblue..

Sans bit something and ripped it open, "did Grillblue seriously...?" You asked. "Yup that bastard planned ahead" His fluorescent red length was revealed as he slid the coverage on. "Don't break that" You mocked him teasingly "shut up" he snapped.

He forced into you and watched you gasp and grab onto him holding onto his body and you cringe "d-damn it..." You whimper as pain floods through you "I see... So I'm the first one to break you in... What a honor" He laughed as he waited until you grip on his shirt loosened up a bit. He then slowly began to move in and out of you with a groan.

"Sheesh, humans... Mmm God I like how you humans feel it's great" His eye began to glow a bit more as his movement began to increase like crazy.

"S-sans I..." You gasp holding onto him as it got more frantic, "s-sh** your body... It's tightening around me... God you humans are hot..." He French kisses you a little bit with a growl as your voice gets higher and higher; grip tighter and tighter almost breaking the sweater. "Are you...?" He asked huskily into your ear. You nod "sans I... DEAR GOD~" you cry out as everything in you cringes and he pushed himself in a few more times then his body collapses onto of you.

"Mmm..." He purred pulled you under his shirt so both your heads popped out the head hole of the shirt. "Hold onto my spine for a second and wrap your legs around me, like rest them on my pelvic bone" He helps you position yourself as he gets up slightly wobbly. He puts on his jacket so you where both warm "rest easy kiddo... We still got a bit of walking to do..." He said quietly as he noticed how much energy that took out of you...  He continued the walk slowly through the core as you neared the pearl of destruction

Ok now my sadistic fun is over and the next part is gonna be a while since I'm giving this story so much love I need to give other stories love too