Chapter 1

• Dedicated to To all you hopless romantics like me.

For those of you reading this book and have not read the other two you might want to go back and read them. Or not your call but you will get a better grasp on Leo if you see why he became so wicked in this book. Hope you like it.

Happy Reading……….

Chapter 1

I was just sitting her drinking a freaking cup of coffee since I had finished all the liquor there was in the house this morning. Sh*t what the hell did I do wrong with Mindy. I loved her. I respected her. I treated her like a lady, but she said I smothered her and things where going to fast.

What the hell who can understand women. Then the door opens and in comes Luis with Lucy ties up and over his shoulder. What the fu*k. Then he tells her to say hello to me and when she doesn’t he smacks her bottom. Just as I’m about to get up and pound Luis I hear it she Fu*ken moaned.

She’s liking this shit. When he tells me to guard the barn and make sure no one goes in there and that he’s going to make her my sister in law I can’t help but laugh.

Well, Well who would have thought Luis had it in him to take on the Irish hell cat. That’s what we call Lucy behind her back. Man she has a temper on her. We make a joke that she can chew a piece of metal and spit out nails.

As I just stand on the porch doing my job making sure no one goes in I can’t help but think maybe Luis is on to something and that’s what I did wrong. Maybe I should be more macho with the ladies.

Seems to be working out mighty fine for Luis. I was so lost in my thoughts that I did not even notice Mike had sneaked up on me. “Why are you looking so hard at the barn? it’s like your expecting it to go up in flames or something.”

I broke out into a nonstop stream of laughter and had tears streaming down my face. Mike was looking at me as if I had lost my marbles. Once I was ready and finally able to catch my breath. Casey had shown up in the tuck with Hope.

“What’s so funny” asked Casey. “Beats the hell out of me I got hear and Leo was looking at the barn as if it was going to go up in flames and he nearly busted a gut laughing, see there he goes again.” Mike said as he pointed at me.

When I was able to regain my breath after my second round of laughter I told them about what happened. “No sh*t said Mike” as he smirked at Casey who just fanned her face and said “Oh my.”

“Well sis did you know your friend was a little kinky because I sure as hell didn’t know our brother was.” Now we all three started to laugh.

“I’m so happy now Lucy will officially be my sister.”

“Our sister” Mike and I said in unison.

“Do you think he’ll convince her” asked Mike.

I laughed “ well big brother from the sound of that moan when he smacked her bottom I say it’s a hell yea.”

We talked and played with Hope for what felt like 4 hours then Finally we saw Luis and Lucy walk out of the barn hand in hand. They walked up to the porch and Luis punched my shoulder “Thanks Bro.”

I laughed “any time hope you can return the favor one day.” Lucy blushed 3 shades of red. “I take it congratulations are in order” smiled Mike. Lucy then pulled her hand out of her pocket and Casey and her squealed.

Every one hugged Luis and Lucy and we went inside for lunch. After I was done I went and took a shower and Headed for the diner. A Bunch of people from school hung out there after school.