Chapter 4

Hope your liking the story so far.

Remember to Vote or comment since that's the only way I know you like it...

Chapter 4

So the next day I got ready for school. Man thank God it's Friday I have so many plans for the weekend. I Get to school and the teacher tells me I have to sit by Judy now. Oh brother just great, this is probably going to be the pattern for all my classes I beat..

"Hi there stud, how many women have you crushed today by ignoring them" she smirks. Oh God Kill me know is she going to be torturing me all day. Just then this girl who's been flirting with me all semester comes by me.

"Hi Leo want to go to the movies with me this weekend?" I look up at her the hear Judy say "sorry but Leo will be with me every weekend and almost every evening so get lost." Then she flicks her hand in the air dismissing her. She glares at Judy the smiles at me and I'm forced to say "sorry babe maybe another time."

So the rest of the day is about the same. Crap it bites more since we have all the same classes, there's no dodging this chick. Thank God she doesn't eat with us during lunch. I sit with Luis and complain about Judy "Man this girl is hounding me I don't think I can take a whole month of this. I mean she's not even hot looking . Yea she kind of pretty but you know not hot like ."

As I rant and rave I see Luis's face go weird and his eyes get buggy. What the hell's wrong with him. Oh no then it hits me and I slowly turn around mid sentence and see Casey with Judy standing behind me.

They both glare at me and walk off. "Thanks a lot Bro" I say as I shake my head. "You made me look like a total Jerk.

"Ah no sorry you where doing a good job of that yourself you didn't need my help." I punch him in the arm and head out to find Judy and do some damage control.

Judy's POV

I knew I shouldn't have cared, maybe he's a lost cause already. There is no need for me to be putting up with his insults. I mean I'm the one that has to take time out of my day to help him. This sucks.

"You know it's not true, you are really good looking you just dress more conservative." Casey says trying to make me feel better. I know I don't have big breasts like Lucy or a curvy body like Casey but I'm built ok. Just that I cover it that's all.

"Hey can I talk to you" Leo says from behind me. Man I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't hear him.

"No I don't want to talk to you right now" I wave him away with my hand.

"I'm sorry."

I turn to him "I am here to help you don't sweat it" and I walk away. Thank goodness we only had two more classes left to go.

Good I'm so happy this school day is over the last to classes followed the same pattern as the other classes. Girls would come on to him and I would scare them off.

Today I wanted to give him a fighting chance by scaring the girls off. Next week he's on his own. If he flirts in front of me the deals off.

Before I leave I tell him. "We'll start tutoring tomorrow. I'll be at your house at 12 in the afternoon. I think I did a lot for you today just scaring of your groupies." I wave at him and go home.