Chapter 3

Here goes another chapter.

Happy Reading…………………

Chapter 3

“See this” I waved my hands at him. “This is the Leo I know, not that pompous ass that thinks his Gods gift to women.”

I know he’s still hurting but I think that if he keeps heading down this path one of three things will happen.

1: He’ll get an STD which will suck.

2. He’ll get a girl Pregnant which will suck..

3. He’ll have to marry said girl which will suck…

I know he needs my help. Now how badly he needs it is another question. I’m not sure if I want to help this jerk. Now the nice Leo I would help in a heart beat. Hmm well maybe there is a way to help him and get the nice Leo back without him even knowing???

“Well hell stop looking at me like that and put me out of my misery. Is it a yes or a no?”

I tap my finger against my chin a look at him from head to toe. Then back up again till I’m staring him straight in the eyes.

“You know I just might be able to help you” I say. He gives me this wicked smile already thinking he’s won.

I hold my hand up “but there are a couple of rules.” I curl my fingers into a fist and raise one finger

“Rule 1: no dating for the whole month I am committing to help you.”

I raise another finger “Rule 2: no flirting with me.”

I raise another finger “Rule 3: no flirting with anyone while I’m with you.”

I raise another finger “Rule 4 : no having sex with anyone period.”

I raise my thumb “Last but not least we study when I say, how I say and where I say.”

Obviously by now his jaw is practically hitting the ground. That stunned look on his face is so funny. I can’t wait to call Lucy and Casey to tell them. Now I’m just waiting to see if he goes for the bait.

Leo’s POV

What the hell, who does she think she is? Forget that I don’t need her. The urge to turn around and leave is so strong at this moment. Day-um I’m screwed. Mom and Dad are going to be so upset when they find out I didn’t pass..

Sh*t, sh*t I rub my hands threw my hair then drag it down my face. “Time is money Leo Codey it’s a yes or a no plain and simple.”

“Fine, fine you win, what ever. Yes to all your shity, stupid rules.”

She smiles and waves her finger side to side. “tisk, tisk, tisk Leo I know your mama brought you up better than that.”

I blushes and lowers my head “Yes she did I’m sorry for my language.” This woman is really ticking me off.

Just then Kim comes back and clings to my arm “Leo I’m feeling so ignored” she pouts. Better freaken get used to being ignored for the next month I think to myself.

Judy clears her throat and looks at me and raises her eyebrow. I sigh and peel Kim off of me. “Um sorry Kim I have a lot of work to catch up with, you know things to do with school,” I shrug “so no more partying for a month.”

She glares at me “are you blowing me off.” I rub my face again “yea kinda looks that way sorry.”

Of course Judy picks that time to make things more difficult. “I expect you hear tonight at closing time” smiles at me.

Kim looks at me “what your blowing me off for this” She waves her hands in front of Judy. That only makes Judy smile at me, but she stays quiet.

When Kim see’s I’m not going to answer her she storms out of the Diner. Judy laughs “Um so tonight at closing time then?”

She turns to me “what, hell no I’ll be tired by then see you tomorrow after school. I have to find out from all the teacher what exactly you need help with.”

My jaw drops again “what the hell was all that with Kim then” I ask all irritated.

She smirks “that my friend is called payback” then she walks away from me.

Now it’s my turn to storm out of the Diner crazy woman.

Judy’s POV

Oh My goodness seeing Kim so mad was classic. Then Leo storming off was icing on the cake. Lets see if Mr. High and Mighty can last even a week without dating or having sex.

I must have had a goofy look on my face because when Jean came out of the back she said “you look like the cat that swallowed the Cannery what gives?”

I smile “oh I just made a deal with the devil” I shake my head and start to laugh.

She shrugs and looks at me like I’m crazy and walks away. I like Jean she just stared working for me today. She lived in Austin and used to work for the bar Lucy’s uncle owns.

But the guy she was dating got abusive and she high tailed it out of there. Lucy asked if I was hiring so hear she is. Nice lady now I’ll have more time on my hands. It'll come in handy to for tormenting Luis.

Ahh speaking of tormenting let me call Lucy and Casey and tell them what’s going on maybe I can enlist them to be my eyes and ears when I’m not around him..

***

Leo’s POV

When I got home Lucy and Casey where in the kitchen. I walked in and said“ hey there where are the guys.” They smile “changing hope Mike said it was a tag team effort. Mike to change the diaper and Luis to pinch his nose” I laugh.

“ So how did it go?” I turn to Lucy and snap my fingers “piece of cake.” I smile “I had here begging to help me.”

They looked at each other and laughed “um really was this before or after she set the rules?”

My jaw dropped and they started to laugh some more. “what the hell.”

The stood up and put there right hand over their heart. “We have taken a slum oath to watch you like a hawk and make sure you don’t cheat.”

I glare at them and storm out the kitchen muttering “So much for having your families back.” That only earned me a carouse of more laughter. Shit it’s going to be a hell of a long month.

**************************************

Well hope you liked this chapter

Vote***************

Comment**************

Fan******************