One

•Charlotte's POV•

"Henry stop it before I kick you" I said to my best friend who was tickling me

"Say I'm the sexiest man alive and I will" He whispered in my ear.

"Never because you're not" I said to him.

Henry stop ticking me and glared at me.

"Stop lying to yourself Char" He said about to tickle me again but I was faster and kicked him in the balls. Henry fell off of me and landed on his back cupping his crotch.

He groaned and rolled on the floor.

"Fuck Char, I may not be able to have kids" He said.

"That's what you get" I said to him. Henry rolled his eyes.

"Hey guys" Ray said coming into the man cave. He stopped and arched an eyebrow,"Why is Henry on the floor?" Ray asked.

"Because I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine" I shrugged sitting back down on the couch.

"Probably deserved it" Ray shrugged walking into the bathroom.

"Fuck you" Henry said to me.

"No offense Henry but you will never ever get inside of all this" I smirked making a gesture to my body. Henry stood up slowly and sat down on the couch.

"Don't be so sure Char" He winked.

"Oh I'm sure Hen, first of all you have a girlfriend and second of all I am not attractive to you at all" I said giving him a taunting smile.

"That reminds me, I need to text B" He said pulling his phone out. I sat down next to him on the couch and peeked at the messages between Bianca and him.

"You guys are cute" I said to him. Henry glanced at me and then back at his phone.

"Thank you" He replied to me.

"Aww you're taking her out tonight?" I asked him.

"Yeah, just to get ice cream and do lovey dovey shit" He said to me.

"You're so romantic" I sarcastically said.

"Thanks Char I try" Henry said not catching onto my sarcasm. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the food simulator. I ordered some fries and a lemonade and then sat down back on the couch.

"Do you think I should get her a promise ring?" Henry asked me.

"Hen, you and Bianca have been only dating for about six months. Do you think its that serious?" I asked him.

"I mean yeah, I love her. Isn't that enough?" He asked me. "And if you're not dating to get married, you're dating to break up" He said to me.

I went into deep thought, "Oh my gosh, that's like actually true" I said to him.