Two

•Charlotte's POV•

I woke up the next morning wrapped in Henry's arms, he must've fallen asleep during the movie

I woke up the next morning wrapped in Henry's arms, he must've fallen asleep during the movie. I know I forced myself to go to sleep so I wouldn't have to hear the sounds of the horror movie.

I checked my phone and saw that it was nine in the morning. I had a text from my mom and opened it.

Mom: hey baby girl I am at the gym and you're father is at a work breakfast. you and Henry look so cute by the way.

Me: morning mom, have fun at the gym and Henry and I will never ever date. he has a girlfriend and I don't even like him like that. lol.

I got off of Henry carefully and walked into my bathroom. I did my business and splashed some water on my face. I heard groaning and I looked over and saw that Jace was awake.

"Look whose up" I said to him.

"Bro your bed is comfortable" He said snuggling in my covers.

"Well you can stay there as long as you want, I'm going to get in the shower" I said to him.

I turned on my shower and started to undress myself when the bathroom door slammed open and Henry came in.

"Hey Char do you have a-" I quickly grabbed a towel and covered my boobs.

"Henry what the hell" I said giving him a look.

"Sorry I was just looking for a...I was just....I'm gonna go" He said shutting the door behind him when he left. I went over in my mind over what just happened and blushed.

Henry literally almost saw me naked. I quickly got in the shower and started to wash myself.

•Henry's POV•

After I shut the door after almost seeing Charlotte naked I sat down on the bed and started to think

I wonder what Charlotte's body looks like.

Woah Hart you are starting to sound like a pervert.

I shook those thoughts out of my head. What the hell am I thinking, I have a beautiful girlfriend and Charlotte is my best friend. I got a call from Bianca and answered the phone.