Four

•Charlotte's POV•

Day one of the deal and things are going good for right now. It's not awkward or weird, things are the same between Henry and I. I will admit that it's a little uncomfortable that I'm doing this with Henry while he is still with Bianca, but that feeling get suppressed when I see his face.

I walked into the Man Cave and Henry was there talking with Ray.

"Hey guys!" I said sitting down on the couch.

"What's up Char" Ray said. Henry nodded at me and came over to me sitting next to me.

Ray's phone started to ring, "I'll be right back guys, I have to go take this call" He said walking into his room.

Then it was just Henry and I.

"...so" I said.

"...so" He said.

"Henry this is what I'm talking about, it's awkward as hell" I said to him.

"It's not awkward, you're just making it awkward" He said.

"How so?" I asked him.

"Char you just gotta act like we are best friends which we are, so scratch that...just be yourself and we can worry about what we do with our free time later" Henry said placing his hand on my thigh.

I sighed, "All right, now take your hand off my thigh because we are in public right now and Ray could walk in at any moment and that's a moment that I don't want to experience" I said placing my hand on his.

"Hey Ray's not here Char" Henry said leaning in closer to me, "And you're looking fine in your tight black skinny jeans and tank top" Henry whispered in my ear as his hand went in between my thighs.

My body started to heat up and my thighs clenched around his hand. Henry started to place soft kisses up and down my neck and my body got butterflies in my stomach.

I then heard footsteps so I jumped away from Henry and took a deep breath.

"Henry we have a meeting with the Swellview mayor in ten minutes that I forgot about" Ray said walking into the room. He arched an eyebrow, "Woah, what's going on here. You guys look like you just saw a ghost" Ray said.

I let out a nervous laugh, "Henry just wouldn't stop tickling me" I said glaring at Henry.

"Yeah Char's body clenches you when I tickle the right spot" Henry said sending me a wink.

"Alright I'm going to just move on from the creepy thing that Henry just said and get moving, so let's go Hen" Ray said chewing his gum and transforming into his Captain Man costume. "I'll be waiting under the tube" He said.

Henry stood up and chewed his bubble gum and changed into his costume. When he did my eyes widened and my hand cupped over my mouth.

"Henry!" I whispered.

Henry looked over, "What? And why are you whispering?" He asked.

I directed my eyes to his crotch area and he had the biggest boner I have ever seen in my life, and to make it worse he was wearing elastic which made it even tighter.

Henry looked down and then quickly covered his crotch area with his hands.

I stifled a laugh and stood up walking over to him, "Seems like I'm not the only one who got riled up" I said, and then I decided to tease him even more, "Daddy" I said and then brushed past him and walking into the back room.

I heard Henry groan and then Ray and him leaving. I sat down on the bed in the back room and turned the TV on. My phone dinged and I grabbed it and saw Henry texted.

Hen💚: Fuck you Char

Me: You already have😉

I laughed and shut my phone off and watched TV waiting for them to get back.

-

A pillow was thrown at my face, waking me up from my sleep. My eyes slowly fluttered open and I saw the TV was still on and Henry was standing at the doorway dressed in his normal clothes.

"What do you fucking want, I was sleeping" I groaned.

"Char you really gave me a boner before going to meet with the goddamn mayor, you know how fucking uncomfortable that was for me?!" Henry exclaimed walking closer to me as he shut the door and locked it.

"Well it was fucking hilarious to me" I laughed stretching my arms out.

"You wanna play the teasing game babygirl?" Henry asked taking his shirt off and climbing on top of me. "Then let's play" He said.

-

I was a moaning mess as Henry was between my legs doing wonders with his tongue.

"Shit Henry!" I said as my thighs clenched around his head. He removed his mouth and shoved two fingers inside of me. He looked me in the eyes and smirked.

"That's not my name Char" He said. I arched an eyebrow and opened my mouth to go off on him but his fingers brushed my g-spot. "You said it earlier Char so I know you know my name" He said.

He pushed deeper and my toes curled, "Daddy!" I yelled as I was nearing my high. Right when I was about to cum, Henry pulled his fingers out and put his shirt back on.

"Henry what the fuck!" I said sitting up.

"I'm sorry babygirl but you can't blue ball me and expect me not to do the same to you" He smirked sending me a wink.

My mouth dropped open and I groaned because my body was aching for a release. But then an idea popped into my head.

"Fine, then I guess imma have to finish what you started" I said to him placing my hand on myself and started to run circles on my clit throwing my head back.

Henry's eyebrow arched and he hit his lip as he watched me insert a finger into myself.

"Oh fuck daddy I wish this was you instead of me!" I moaned as I felt myself nearing my high. Before I knew it, Henry had pushed my hand aside and took off his jeans and boxers. He grabbed a condom from his wallet and slid it on himself. He spread my legs open and looked me dead in the eyes.

"Charlotte, you cant touch something that isn't yours. This pussy belongs to me and only me and don't you ever forget that" He said making my stomach flutter at his words.

"Yes daddy, all yours" I said to him making him groan and then thrust himself inside of me. "Fuck!" I moaned as he immediately started pounding into me. The headboard was hitting the wall and I was so glad that nobody was home.

"Oh god Char, I love being inside of you baby" He groaned dropping his head down to my neck and leaving light kisses up and down it.

"Oh god Henry" I said as he brushed against my g-spot, he was going so deep and it felt amazing. He hit it spot on again and my back arched off the bead. "God Henry there! Right there" I said to him. I felt myself clench around him.

"You about to cum babygirl!" He said to me going even faster. I threw my head back and gripped his biceps as I clenched again.

"Yes daddy! I'm about to cum!" I said to him. He hit my g-spot one more time and I felt my toes curl and everything around me go into slow motion. Henry swallowed my moans with a kiss as I came undone infant of him. My legs shook and my stomach tightened as I released onto Henry's dick.

"Fuck Char you're gonna make me cum" He said as his thrusts got sloppy. I felt Henry release inside of me. He rode out our highs before puling out of me and rolling over onto his back and pulling me so I was on top of him.

He kissed my forehead and ran his hands through my curls. He is one of the only people I will let run his hands through my hair.

"You make me feel different Char" He said to me as he kissed my forehead.

"I'm so glad" I said popping my head up and pecking his lips.

-

Hey guys!!

I'm sorry I took so long to update.

Love you guys.

Thanks,

Sweetie🍬