Three

•Charlotte's POV•

The next morning I woke up with an arm draped across my stomach

The next morning I woke up with an arm draped across my stomach. My eyes adjusted to the light coming into my room from my window. I turned on my side and my eyes widened when I saw who was laying next to me.

"Holy shit!" I yelled rolling off my bed and falling to the ground with a 'thud'.

I groaned and held my head in my hands, it was pounding. I heard groaning coming from the bed. I slowly raised my head and saw that Henry was waking up.

"Shit, shit, shit" I whispered.

"Charlotte?" Henry said. His voice was raspy from just waking up and god I wish that his voice did not sound so hot. I slowly rose to my feet with the sheet covering my body.

"Hi..." I said trailing off.

"Well this is a nice surprise" Henry said laughing. My eyes trailed over his body and I realized that he was naked because when I had fell, I took the covers with me.

"Please cover yourself!" I yelled turning away from him. I heard Henry grab something and then I turned back to him. He had a pillow covering his dick. "What in the fuck happened last night?" I asked him.

"We obviously had sex" He said to me.

"No shit Sherlock! Why are you not freaking out?" I asked him.

"Because" Henry shrugged.

"Because what?" I asked him.

"Because I liked it" Henry said.

My mouth fell agape and I did not know what to say to him. Here I was standing butt ass naked with a sheet covering me, my best friend in my bed naked with a pillow covering himself, and the terrible fact that I just fucked my best friend who has a whole ass girlfriend.

"I..I gotta take a shower" I said running into my bathroom and shutting the door. I dropped the sheet and looked at myself in the mirror. I saw hickeys on my neck and boobs. There were marks from where he grabbed me on my hips and my eyes were bloodshot red. "Holy shit" I whispered.

I turned on the shower and got in letting the water run over me. I was wishing that this was all some big dream and that I didn't actually fuck Henry. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me. I opened my bathroom door and Henry was there in his boxers and now shirt on.

"What are you still doing here?" I asked him.

"I don't want to leave yet" He said.

"Why not?" I asked him.

"I don't want to leave you" He said to me.

"Henry you have got to go! You need to go see Bianca!" I exclaimed.

"We have to talk about this Char" He said. I sighed and ran a hand over my face.

"Fine then, let me get dressed" I said to him walking to my closet. I grabbed some clothes and walked back into the bathroom.