Pregnant part 1

Hakeem: You hadn't told Hakeem about you might being pregnant. That afternoon, you took a test and looked at the tiny sign on it....... +
You were happy, but you didn't know how Hakeem would act, so you put the test in the trash and decided to tell him later. Hakeem came home from empire, greeted you with a kiss, then headed to the bathroom. Then you remembered, the test!!!
"Babe, do you have something to tell me?" He asked
"I'm pregnant. I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I was gonna tell you later today." You said.
"I need sometime. I'm not ready to be a dad" he said walking out the door.
You fell to the floor crying.

Jamal: Jamal and you had been trying for a baby so long. You finally went to the doctor together after work one day, to see if you were pregnant or not.
" Congradulations, you're pregnant." The doctor said the words that you and jamal had been waiting for forever.
"I love you so much baby." Jamal kissed you, lifting you off the counter.
You guys went strait to empire to tell everyone the good news.

Andre: You knew andre wanted a healthy baby. So you guys hadn't really been trying. But when you found out you were pregnant, andre was so happy. He went through everything trying to keep you and the baby safe and healthy, but he would love the baby no matter what health condition.

A/N - there will be a part 2 to this story.