Only on Birthdays

You and your husband had been planning on surprising Cookie for her birthday and come down to empire. You had to bring your son because daycare was out that day, plus you were sure Cookie would LOVE to see him.

      "Happy Birthday" you and your husband yelled from behind Cookie.
She screamed then ran over to hug you.

      "And you brought my baby. Ohhh someone needs a dipper change" as she picked him up but quickly handed him back.

     "How's your birthday so far??" your husband asked her as you guys walked down the hall

     "Well it seems like everyone is too busy to come to my birthday dinner and everybody's fighting with somebody else's ass!" She went into a huge rant.

      "Well we'll come to your dinner" you said being nice.
        "Great!!@ she seemed much happier now.
(At the dinner)

       When Cookie first walked in she thought no one but Lucious had showed, but she got a big surprise when she realized that everyone came.

     "And to top it off we have a surprise for you" your husband said wrapping and arm around you.

     "You're pregnant!!" Cookie said getting excited.
      "No" you said
      "Then what is it??!" She said getting impatient.
       "We're moving back down here to be near family" you said after a dramatic pause.

     You never heard the end of it after that. Cookie was so excited. She asked questions from when, where, and what address.