His Younger Sister

Kellie was the younger sister of one of the most iconic stars out there. So she was expected to be perfect and not mess up. And if she wanted to sing, which she did, she would be expected to follow in her brother's footsteps. But that's not what she wanted.... and not what happened.

       Kellie had been working hard all day trying to write songs for her debut EP to come out as something more than just Lucious Lyon's sister. Just then her big brother himself walked in.

"What are you doing" he asked.
       Kellie was reluctant to tell him seeing as he was never really supportive of her going into the music industry. 

   "Ummm writing for my EP" she responded
    "Wow!!" He laughed as if it were a joke.
     "It'll never sell" he finally sobered up.
     "What??" Kellie asked kind of saddened by this.

       She knew her brother was a cold hearted man but this.... this had taken it to a different level.

"Yeah. I mean coming out of my shadows will be close to impossible after all these years so you might as well just not do it." He responded

"No" she said after some thought.
"What do you mean no. I'd be smart if you listened to me." Lucious deadpanned.
"I said no. I'm tired of just being "Lucious' little sister" and I can sing.... really well"

"Good luck as you sink to the bottom" Lucious said as her walked out of the door popping an orange slice in his mouth.

That was the exact opposite of what happened. Kellie career took off and was still growing. She hadn't passed Lucious success rate, they were at the same level.... for now.

(Your #1 hit single from the album is at the top)