Enter! The Huntress!

The moon shined brightly, its light shining on the streets. I heard screams and I smirk."Hey, Zwei. You hungry?" I ask my partner and weapon."Oh, yeah." He growls with a smirk."How does a Kishin soul sound?"

"As good as ever," he replies.

Victim's P.O.V

I screamed as the horrid monster approached me with the look of bloodlust. He raised his arm and I closed my eyes and screamed again. I heard a sound but he didn't rip me apart. His claw had collided with the blade of a scythe. Other in front of me, stood a girl with a scythe and a red hood.

Ruby P.O.V

I smirk as I stare at the face of the monster."You should know the stakes of being out this late. They're pretty high. Even higher, when you're by yourself." I said to the woman. I spin my scythe in my hand a cut his arm clean off. Well, not completely clean.

I spin the scythe in my hand again as the mother shrieks and pain. My blade hits the ground and I lick my lips."You better beat it. We don't want you to have nightmares."

The woman obeys me and runs out of the dark alley. The monster tries to follow here but I slice in in half down the middle from top to bottom."Don't ever turn away from me. That'll be your biggest and final mistake."

"Is dinner ready yet?" Asked Zwei. I rolled my eyes and threw him in the air. His transform and landed in his human form, taking the Kishin soul in his mouth."You eat like a dog."

(Get it, cause in RWBY, Zwei was the dog? I'm awesome!)

"Ruby, look out!!" He yelled. *slow motion* I turned around, my eyes widen to the sight of a claw about to pierce me open. *regular motion* I heard a loud pop and the Kishin fell. Behind him was a boy with three white stripes in his hair and two guns.

There was silence and he smirked at me."I coulda handled em'." I shrugged."You weren't even paying attention." He shot back.

"Okay, you got me."

"Heh. I'm Kid. Dead The Kid." He extended his hand."Ruby Rose."

"A beautiful name for a rather scary individual."

"I get that a lot." I shrug."So, do you attend the Academy?"

"Yeah." He answers. His guns then transform into two cowgirls."Howdy, partners." I say as a joke."Hi, I'm Liz and this is Patty." said the taller girl."I see the look in your eye," said the smaller one."I can tell you like what you see. But be warned, Kid is crazy."

"How so?" I ask."He's obsessed with perfection. I mean, obsessed!" She replied in a creepy tone."That's not so bad." I shrug.

"I don't think you understand. One time, we were on a mission and he left us alone to check on the picture in his living room. He said he thought leaning a bit to the right."

"Well, I mean, you want the living room to look nice, don't you." I shrug."We were fighting a pharaoh mummy, and he said couldn't fight it cause it was perfectly symmetrical. He almost died, but when it stepped out, it wasn't as perfect. He shot it. So many times, he destroyed the pyramid."

I had nothing else to say.

The Next Day

I woke up in my bed and sat up and stretched. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping and not a cloud in sight. A perfect blue sky."Good morning, my lovely Myster." Zwei said, entering my room. I sighed, giving him my scowl."What?" He asks."You didn't knock." I growled.

"Oh, I'm sorry," he walked out the room and shut the door."Too little, too late." I huffed and jumped out of bed. I jumped in the shower and washed up before putting my clothes on and eating breakfast.

"Have a nice day, Ruby." Zwei said."The hell are you talkin' about. You're coming with me."

"Oh yeah, that's right."

I chuckled as he ran to my side and walked with me to school. When we arrived, I noticed some blue haired kid yelling things at me."Who's that?" Zwei questions."Like I give a damn." I shrug. He jumps down and lands in front of me with an ugly smirk.

"So, you're the new kid everyone's talking about, huh?! Ha! You're just a girl, anyone could beat you!" He says."This kid's got jokes. Too bad they don't amuse me." I say and continue walking."Hey, I'm not done with you yet!" He yells and grabs my hood. I stop. Everything stops.

"Ruby, don't do it." Zwei warns me."What are you, a wimp?!" Yells the kid."You gonna fight me or what?!"

"You shouldn't go around picking fights with people. Especially with me." I say lowly, allowing my tongue to caress my top lip."Zwei. Scythe mode." I command."You asked for it, kid." He said before obeying my order.

"That's more like it! Gimme all ya got, and I doubt it's much so this shouldn't take long!"

"You've got a big mouth, kid. Let's see if you got what it takes to back it up." I say without all the extra drama like this guy."There's no way a scrawny chick like you could beat a big guy like me! Soul, you ready?" He asked. From behind me, a guy with white hair and hands in his pockets came walking up to him.

"Sure, I'll play along." He said plainly."On second thought, I'd rather not get blood on my blade. Zwei, sniper mode." I ordered."You got it." He said and transformed into my red sniper."Come on, Soul. Let's teach this little girl a lesson she won't soon forget!"

I roll my eyes as this Soul kid jumps in the air to transform. He turns to a nice simple scythe and this annoying kid tries to catch him. In an epic and hilarious fail, the sharp blade falls on the kids hair and he freezes. His hair splits and blood shoots from his head.

"You idiot! Why would you try to catch me with your head?!"

"I don't know!"

"Wow, I thought this kid was dumb before." Zwei mumbles."I can't believe I actually thought he'd surprise me. This is too painful to watch." I reply black.

The two continue to struggle and I suddenly start shaking."Red...." I growl lowly, losing my grip on Zwei."Ruby, look away!" Zwei yells to me. I turn my head in a jerk and growl, trying to keep control.

"That's enough, BlackStar! Quit bugging her and come inside, class is starting!" I heard a familiar voice. I stop shaking and turn around. It was Kid. Death the Kid.

"Ruby?" He asked."Hey, Kid." I smiled. He extended his hand and I took it. I didn't realise I had fallen to my knees. His hand was so soft, like silky fur and his eyes were an amazing shade of gold.

Am I
.
.
.
in love?