Butterflies

Kid's P.O.V

Looking into those beautiful silver eyes was like looking at two symmetrical clouds in a white sky. The chorus of angels that was her voice calmed me on the inside and warmed my heart like a soothing fire in my chest.

We stood, staring into each other's eyes for a moment until we were rudely interrupted."Are you two frozen or something?! You were just telling me to get inside and here you are, wasting time!" BlackStar shouted. I turned my head and cleared my throat as a blush crossed my cheeks.

"Shut up. I'm leaving now."

Ruby's P.O.V

Kid let go of my hand and walked into the building. The rest of us followed him inside and to class. I stood at the door, not knowing if I should even be in this class. I felt a rather large hand on my shoulder. I turned to see someone with stitches all over his clothes and some on his face.

"Are you a new student?" He asks."Yes, sir."

"I'm professor Stein. Allow me to escort you to our headmaster."

I followed him down the hall and up to the top floor where the door was at the very end of the hall. He opened it and in the middle of the room was a mirror.

(I don't remember the words, or numbers rather but I do remember if you ever wanna knock on death's door.)

"What's up? Wazzzzzup?!" Asked a man in a skull mask."Lord Death, we have a new student." Says the professor."Oh? And who's this adorable little girl?"

"Ruby Rose, sir." I bow in respect."So polite and charming. I'll be happy to enroll you at Death Weapon Myster Academy!" He announced."Thank you sir."

"Where's you're weapon?" He asks."Oh, he's right here." I pull out my sniper and he transforms back to Zwei."He's a sniperscythe, sir."

"And my Myster and one of the best around. She was born with the ability to run faster than the speed of sound. I wanna call her Sonic but she won't let me." He explains."Because I'm not blue and I'm not a hedgehog!"

"Who said you had to be?!"

"Children. It's fine. Anyway, welcome to DWMA." Lord Death said. I bow again as a thank you and he bands me a piece of paper."This is your schedule. Follow it every day during your time at this academy."

"Understood."

Stein P.O.V

When Ruby left with Zwei, I stayed behind."Lord Death, I know it's no coincidence you have her the same classes as your son." I stated."As sharp as ever, I see." He says."Why'd you do it?" I ask.

"Well, Kid needs other people he can relate to besides Liz and Patty. And..." he trails off.

"They would make such a cute couple, I know they will!" He continued, clapping his hands like a dolphin.(Sorry. I love you dolphins!)

"Any other reason?" I question."That, and," boss continues."Kid needs to expand his horizon. And I was watching her and BlackStar this morning. Kid and Ruby stared at each other for a good minute before that knuckle head ruined the moment."

"With all do respect, I'm not sure Ruby is the right one to let too close to your son, sir. I noticed something strange about her soul."

"What about it?"

".......well."

Ruby's P.O.V

I walked into a class and saw the blue hair idiot again. To make matters even worse, there was only one seat left and it was next to him. I mentally killed myself as I walked over to sit next to him.

"Sorry for beating you earlier. I hope there's no hard feelings." He said."Dude, you beat yourself." I replied."There's no reason to lie, sweetheart. I know it hurts to lose to such a big guy."

"I'm three inches taller than-"

"I accept your apology for cutting my head though."

"I NEVER TOUCHED YOU CAUSE YOU WERE TOO STUPID TO LAY A HIT!!!" I screamed. The whole class stopped to stare at me."Take a f*ckin' picture, it'll last longer!!" I screamed. They all looked away and I glared at the kid again.

"Now, now, sweetheart, let's not get worked up." He said. I reached behind me and grabbed my scythe."Stop calling me sweetheart. I am no man's toy."

"S-sorry."

"It's too late for sorry now."

"CAN'T WE JUST TALK THIS OVER?! AAAAAHHHH!!!"

Seconds Later

Everyone heard the blue haired kid's muffled screams as his head stuck through the wall, his body on the other side of the wall. No one played attention and I smiled vicariously to myself.

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?" Asks a familiar voice. It was Kid again."N-no, you can sit." I reply. The kid in the wall screamed louder cause Kid was in his seat. I suddenly felt my stomach get a weird feelings.

Are these
.
.
.
Butterflies?