Chapter Two

Six Months Earlier:

Raven slid down her door falling to the floor, her arm was a bloody mess and she was fading in and out of consciousness. But her body eventually stopped the bleeding, and healed the wound, leaving around fifteen scars up and down her arm. She got up off the floor dusting off her cloak and leotard pulling down her sleeves, Raven put the razor away and sat down on her bed.

Raven's P.O.V

What did I just do, I could've killed myself, but at the same time I don't regret doing it. It helped release all of the emotions that I am forced to keep bottled inside. I know this is wrong, but right now it seems like one of the best options. I don't know what to do anymore, I've lost everything and all I have left is a handful of unhappy and depressed emotions. I stared at my bed sheets, getting lost in what people called dangerous thoughts, when I heard a knock at my door. My attention went to the door and I felt anxiety rise in my chest. They couldn't know, no one would ever understand, I guess I'll just keep this a secret.

I got off of my bed and walked over to the door, my sleeves were pulled down, as I took a deep breath I opened the door to see BeastBoy. The one person who I thought I could trust, but the second I try to admit my feelings he runs after a girl who is ten times better than me. I crack the door so he can only see the side of my face. "What do you want BeastBoy?" A slight hint of anger was hidden in my voice. "Oh um hey Rae, I just came to ask, what did you want to talk about earlier?" "Nothing its nothing, just forget about it. Its not important now." I began to close my door but BeastBoy had put his hand, stopping the door in its tracks. I looked back at him. "It is something Raven, you seemed so happy and now you just..what happened?" I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Nothing, now just leave me alone." I tried to close the door again, but he stopped it with his hand once more.

I was beginning to get aggravated. "No, I'm not leaving you alone. I can tell something is wrong." I had finally had enough, he couldn't know the real reason. He would hate me forever, and I would hate myself even more if he hated me. "It's nothing, now leave me the fuck alone BeastBoy. God go mess around with your girlfriend." And with that he let me slam the door, I slowly sank down to the floor once again as I heard him leave. I could feel the emotions of anger radiating off of him. But I didn't care, I pushed him away, and it hurt. It mentally and emotionally hurt, it hurt like hell to push away the one person who I deeply cared about, but I did it to keep him safe. To keep him safe from me, so he can live a happy life without me. I don't know what I was thinking before, who would ever love a freaky half demon like me?

BeastBoy's P.O.V

Terra is finally back, I should be happy..right? Clearly I wanted to be with her, she was the first girl I ever loved, but at the same time I couldn't stop thinking about Raven. Something was up and I knew it, she wasn't herself. Leave it to instinct or to suspicion, but something was going on that she didn't want anyone, especially me, to know about. And I couldn't help but be suspicious that this little thing that she was so afraid of, could push us all part. Break every single one of us even.

I looked over at my 'girlfriend' I guess she was my girlfriend now, we kissed, and I had been anticipating that moment so badly in the past. But when it finally happened, I felt nothing. I realized that I never really knew the girl that was kissing me. On instinct I kissed back, but out of the corner of my eye I saw Raven leave the room and I pulled away to go after her. I couldn't stop thinking about Raven lately, and knowing that she might love someone else hurt, so I went after the one girl I knew would want me.

After my fight with Raven I stormed into the main ops room and ran to the fridge. I grabbed some tofu and angrily sat down on the couch. How dare she, I was only trying to help, and whenever I tried to break down a wall she would build ten more in its place. However I wanted to be alone, clearly Terra didn't get the message as she sat down next to me. A smile was on her face and I just rolled my eyes. I didn't want to deal with this now, no matter how badly I wanted her around before. I just wanted her to go away for a while. I couldn't stop thinking about the fight, and she wasn't going to help.

"Hey Beastie, what's up?" She acted so innocent, it was like she didn't even realize how angry I was. She was acting oblivious. "Nothing Terra, just I need to be alone for a while." I pretended like nothing way wrong, giving her a smile I walked out of the room. Flopping down on my bed I put in my headphones and drifted off into my music to escape my thoughts.

Terra's P.O.V
I didn't know what was wrong with BeastBoy, but I knew that he was mine. I finally got him away from that creepy witch. Everything was going according to my plan.....

A/N looks like terra has got a few secrets, ooh exciting. Honestly I hope you all are enjoying reading this story and that it's not boring. Anyway thank you for reading it, hope you all at least didn't hate it. Now I'll leave you all to enjoy the rest of your evenings. Thank you for reading, and I'll try to update. If you guys want me to update I will, so thanks bye.
~Jordan