Why Are Conversations With Parents Always So Awkward?

This is a short chapter so, ya know, have fun reading it. :) It's pretty much about Danielle, so...... here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danielle was smiling like an idiot when she got home. Her mom looked up at her from the kitchen and said, "Well, you look happy today. Did something good happen?"

"What?" Danielle asked, a little dazed, "Oh, yea. I met this guy that's, like, really cool." She walked into the kitchen to where her mom was.

"Ooo! What's he like? Please tell me more!" Her mom exclaimed, leaning forward in interest.

"Um, mom. I'd rather not..." Danielle said, feeling a little creeped out by her mom.

"Awww! Why not?" She pleaded.

Danielle cocked an eyebrow. "Seriously mom? If you really wanna know, I'm gonna tell you," She told her.

"Yes! How bad can it be?"

"It's not bad or anything. It's just... I don't know. Whatever. Well, it's kinda weird how we met, considering the fact that he fell on top of me and all, but he was really nice," She told her mom.

"Awww! How romantic!" Her mom exclaimed happily.

Danielle laughed and said, "I'm going to go do my homework now." She walked away slowly out of the kitchen and went to her room.

'Why is it always so awkward to talk to my parents about boys...' Danielle thought, starting on her homework.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's it for that chapter. I know it's short, but whatever. Don't judge me. Anyway, the next chapter doesn't really talk about Harley either, but hope to see you guys keep reading. See ya!! XOXO <333