Stop....please

Hi everyone sorry for not updating. I kinda went on a break and helped my sister with her stories. So anyways hope u all enjoyed the first chapter let's move on with this story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Denmark watches as Norway leaves the kitchen and tilts his head. He frowns a bit and looks at Iceland.

"What's wrong with him?" The Dane asks confused. Iceland shrugs.

"I don't know.... What did u do?" He walks over and picks up Norway's coffee mug and takes it to the sink.

Denmark chuckles a bit nervously and rubs the back of his neck.

"I....well... I touched his curl....I didn't do anything bad to him." He closed his eyes for a second but quickly opens them when he hears glass shattering followed by a laugh. He quickly looks up and see Emil leaned over the sink laughing.

He frowns and gets up walking over to him. He crosses his arms.
"What's so funny?" He asks as Iceland starts to calm down and stands up straight.

"Nothing...but u know I'm actually a little curious about that curl too." Emil says and snickers a bit at the end.

"Exactly! I mean seriously why doesn't he like people touching it!" He pouts a bit.

Iceland snickers again. He already knew what that curl did. He found it quite funny when someone touched it. Though yeah he did feel a bit uncomfortable.....but only a bit.

He sighs with a small smirk. "Well why don't u go find out...I mean u did it once why not again." He knew what was going to happen if Denmark touched that curl again. And he knew that it was going to be very entertaining.

Denmark's face brightened up as he grinned widely. "Great idea Icey!" He pats his head and walks out of the kitchen.

Iceland laughs a bit evilly and turns towards the mess he made. He sighs and starts to clean up the broken glass.

Denmark walks up the wooden stairs with a grin on his face. He was excited to find out what happens. When he had touched he curl, Norway had started to act weird. Maybe it had something to do with the curl. It did seem kind of linked together. These thoughts stayed in the Dane's mind as he walked down the hallway slowly coming to a stop in front of a familiar wooden door.

He grinned widely and walked up to it. "Noorggee " Denmark calls out hoping that he heard. He hears a groan then some shuffling. He tilts his head and knocks as he calls out again. "Norge....open up pleasssse." The Dane whines a bit.

"No....go away." He hears Norway say from the other side of the door. He groans.

"Whyyyy?" He asks whining again.

"Because you're being annoying." Norway says with a sigh.

"But I have to tell u something really important" Denmark lies trying get Norway to open the door.

"Then just tell me..." Norway simply says

Denmark thinks for a second then gets an idea.

"But its about Icey and that Hong Kong dude!" He whisper yelled (kind of)

Not even a second past and the door swung opens.

"What happened? What did they do?" Norway looks at him angrily.

Denmark smirks and pushes his way into the bedroom.

"Nothing...just made it up so would open the door." Denmark smiles innocently sitting on his bed.

Norway glares at him and sighs closing the door.

"What the hell do u want? " Norway crosses his arms walking over to him