It was nothing

Welcome back everyone! Sorry about last part...I made u all think that Norge was gonna kiss Denmark....lol yeah let's just say that will be coming up soon ;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Norway watched as the Dane ran out of the room. He sighed and looked down. His face was still a bit warm from the events that had just happened. How could he had let all this happen? He had let his guard down when he was struggling. That's when he had the chance. That's when he messed with his curl. That stupid little curl. Sometimes he wished it wasn't there. That thing caused too much trouble. He groans a bit and slowly starts to get up. 

Though Norway was angry with him. He still could not get the thoughts out of his head. These thoughts he thought of as Denmark touched his curl. The way he touched the small curl just made his body shake. Not a cold type shake though. More little a shake of pleasure going through his whole body. It made him feel so good. But of course he would never say any of these things to anybody.He was good at hiding his feels. 

Norway walks over to the door and peeks out into the hallway. Thankfully there was no sign of the Dane. He sighed in relief and backed into his room and closed the door not forgetting to lock it. From all that had happened along with him thinking about it he had gotten a bit.........................excited i guess you could say. So after closing the door locking it and hurried to his bathroom connected to his room and closed the door and locked it.(XD I'm so sorry) 

The Next Day

Norway sat at the table in the kitchen as he drank his coffee and read his book. So many exciting things were happening. It just made him want to skip ahead to see what would happen. But he didn't. He didn't want to ruin it. He smiled slightly (when I say slightly I mean slightly okay lol). 

A few minutes later, Denmark walked into the kitchen yawning. He glance over at Norway. Norway didn't look up from his book. Denmark remembered the events from last night. Remembering what happened when he messed with the small curl. He smirks and turns to open the fridge. 

Norway glances up from his book for a second then quickly looks back at it. He really did not feel like dealing from the Dane right now.......especially after what happened last night. A slight pink tint dusted his cheek at the thought of what happened. It was embarrassing. He heard the door of the fridge close. He glances up a bit as Denmark pours himself a bowl of cereal. He rolls was eyes and looks back at his book to continue reading.

Denmark puts the milk away as he walks over to the table and sits down with his cereal across from Norway. He looks at Norway with a smile. "Morning Norge" 

Norway glances up from his book with his normal emotionless look. "What do you want?" He asks as he looks back down at his book.

"Nothing....I just said 'Morning'"

"......I don't care.."

Denmark sighs a bit and eats his cereal. "So...um..about last night? I'm sorry about all that"

Norway looks at him and closes his book slamming it on the table. Denmark jumps back a bit at the sudden noise and looks at him.

Norway leans over the table and grabs the Dane's shirt collar pulling him towards him. "You are not to talk about that. At.All." Norway growls a bit.

Denmark chuckles a bit with a smirk.

Norway raises an eyebrows. "What's that look, idiot?"

"I was just saying sorry....I wasn't going to say anything or do anything."

"So? That doesn't explain that look" He frowns moving away.

Denmark moves his hand quickly to where it barely brushed against the floating curl. Norway freezes as soon as he notices and glares at him. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

Denmark smiles widely and chuckles. "Nothing"

Norway growls. "Move your hand."

Denmark thinks for a second and smirks. "Okay." He moves his hand closer to the curl and gently catches it between his fingers pulling it slightly. He looks at Norway as he rubs and pulls the small curl more.

Norway's body begins to shake as he tries to keep himself from falls on the table. "Th-That's not wha-at I meant....I-idiot.." He growls slightly.

Denmark watches as Norway tries to push his arm away but fails. He starts to hear him breathe heavily. Denmark looks at the curl and slowly begins to straighten it out. He glances at Norway as he does so. Norway begins to moan slightly. His face growing warmer and warmer.

"Please....Dane stop....p-please don't..!!" He moans a bit and covers his mouth as he moans again.

Denmark glances at the curl and quickly looks back at Norge as he completely straightens the small curls. Norway moans loudly as he shakes more falling onto the table. Denmark looks down at him and lets go of the curl allowing it to return to how it was. He leans down to where he was face to face with the red face Norwegian. 

"Norge....you okay?" He asks patting Norway's head and sitting up.

Norway lifts his head up a bit and looks at the Dane with half lidded eyes. He licked his lips slowly reaching up and grabbing his collar. He pulls the Dane back down and presses his lips against his. Denmark's eyes widen uncertain of what to do but eventually kisses him back. After a minute or two, they both pulled away.

Norway realizes what he did and quickly gets off the table and runs out of the kitchen. Denmark watches him and sighs looking down at the mess and begins to clean up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah this part might of seemed like it was rushed......that because I suck at writing stories lol sorry. But yeah hope u all enjoyed this part :)