2.

• Dedicat a Sidrah Deen

2.

“It’s the blue in his eyes that help me see the future”

-Little Mix; DNA

I make my way to the administration’s office, receiving my timetable.

Period 1: Social Studies of the Environment. I mentally groan, I hated SOSE, it’s not like I wanted to be some geography person or a history teacher.

I make my way to the classroom; I was walk across the squeaky clean walls, pristine, clean and uptight are the first words that come to mind. Screw my mother and definitely screw Paul.

“Ms Sanchez?” the teacher asked

“That’s me” I grin seeing the annoyance in her facial expression

“You’re late”

“Sorry, I’m new, wouldn’t know the way around” I smiled putting on my most innocent voice.

“Take a seat” she informed pointing to the vacant eat. I direct my head to the desk when suddenly my attention was caught by the most stunning blonde I had ever seen. He had blonde locks that had brown roots showing in between and his eyes...oh my, his eyes. They were an oceanic blue that you could immediately get lost in and never wanted to leave or lose sight of.

I immediately zone back into reality when I heard someone coughing my name.

“Ms Sanchez, stop gawking at Mr Horan and take a seat” I turned a deep shade of crimson and mentally slapped the bitch before taking a seat. I kept my head down as I could still hear the giggles of the class.

I sat down receiving a playful wink from the guy I knew as “Horan”

1 hour later the bell rang signalling the next period

“What do you have next?” a thick Irish accent whispered into my ears

“AP English” I replied trying to not be fazed by his gaze.

“Follow me” he whispered

“No” I reply, my voice sounding stronger than I intended it to

“I wasn’t asking” he replied tugging harshly on my wrist

“Fuck off” I spat walking into the empty hallway.

I suddenly felt myself being slung across someone shoulders

“What the- get me down you bastard” I screamed as I hit against his back. He finally placed me down as we stood in the car park.

“Are you mental” I screamed at him

“No, but if you keep yelling some people might think that you are”

“I wasn’t kidding when I said come with me”

“And I wasn’t kidding when I said NO” I replied walking away, when I abruptly feel two large hands engulf my waist and spin me around.

“Your feisty, I like it” he whispered into the crook of my neck while sucking on it slowly, I bit down a moan but fail as he bites down on my neck; painfully slowly he licked my neck before blowing cool air over the mark. I winced as I traced the area knowing the bruise would soon form.

“Bastard” I mumbled, I could hear him chuckle lowly to himself.

“If I were you, I’d get in the car unless you want everyone to see that” he smirked pointing to his love bite.

“Fuck you” I growled walking towards his AudiR8

“Yes, you will” he smirked

As I sat in the car, I questioned my decision, I try to get out of the car but the door didn’t budge.

He's My Teenage DirtbagOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara