6.

"Love is like the wind; you can't see it but you can feel it"

-Nicholas Spark

 I had been stuck in my room, trying to figure out what to wear. Why was I going so crazy, it's not like I liked him or something. I quickly take a shower deciding to wear my raspberry red body con dress and a nice of pair pearl white Louis Vuitton's Paul had got me for my birthday that I never really wore. I applied a natural makeup but my signature lipstick as I curled my hair.

There was a knock on the door that caused me to jump and erupt myself from my thoughts. 

"Savvy, your boyfriend's here" Paul smirked

"He's not my boyfriend" I replied

"Sure, that's why you have a goofy smile on your face" he replied

"I do not have a goofy grin and Mum tell Paul to stop peeving in my life" I giggled

"Whatever, no go open the door for your boyfriend" Paul laughed

"Shut up" I replied

I opened the door and my mouth suddenly felt open. Niall stood before my door dressed before me in a white button up that clung to his chest effortlessly showing his perfectly toned chest. A pair of dark denim washed skinny jeans and a raven black leather jacket that fitted on his body with complete slick.

“I’d keep my mouth closed if I were you, wouldn’t want any flies to get in” he chuckled

I closed my half-parted lips turning beat red.

He leaned over to place a gentle kiss on my cheek but not before whispering a quiet “You look perfect” causing me to blush even more.

Paul must have acknowledge his presence because he quickly coughed out “lovebirds”

I gave him a deathly stare before guiding Niall to the dining hall where my mother had prepared dinner.

“Smells amazing in here; Mrs Sanchez”

“Awe, you’re such a gentleman Niall, you can call me Lacey” my mother grinned... yeah if only she had met him when he was practically raping my neck in a bathroom stall.

We all sat down digging into my mother’s chicken and vegetables with a side of mash.

I had to hold in a laugh as Niall let out a mini food-gasm.

I continued to look dig into my chicken when I noticed Niall looking up at me.

“What are you smiling at?” I asked

“Nothing, you just look adorable” he replied causing my parents to awe and smile at his sweet remark.

“Um, excuse me; I have to use the bathroom” Niall replied

“Sure, Savannah will show you...third door down the hall on the right” Paul replied glaring at me.

I gracefully got up, showing Niall to the bathroom but instead of going to the bathroom, we walked down the empty hallway guiding him to the bathroom, he turned around as he pushed me up against the wall leaving sweet gentle kisses down my collar bone.

“You look amazing in that dress but it would look better on my bedroom floor” he smirked

“N-Niall,” I breathed out “My parents are in the dining hall”

“Then you’ll just have to be very quiet” he whispered he whispered against my skin causing me to let out a silent moan.

“Kiss me....please” I whispered, and in an instant his lips collided against mind. Perfectly moulding into my own.

“Um” I heard a familiar voice say as Niall and I jumped apart from each other.

“I was just coming to check what was taking you so long but I can see now” Paul smiled evilly

“Um, I was just showing Niall the bathroom” I replied putting on my most innocent smile

“Mmhmm, whatever you say” Paul smiled

Niall and I walked back into the dining hall as my parent interrogated him.

“Full name?” Paul asked

“Niall James Horan”

“Age”

“I was born on September the 13th of 1993 therefore I’m turning 20 in September...I moved states a lot so I had to repeat some grades”

“Family”

“I have an older brother called Greg, I lived with my Mum Maura when I was younger but Greg and I moved with my father when our parents separated. My relationship with my father is the idealistic relationship but I’m really close with my Mum”

“Okay... you seem like a nice boy Niall, but if you break the heart of my step-daughter you’ll regret the day you were born....understood”

“Perfecto” Niall replied saluting Paul...causing me to giggle as his childishness.

“Okay...um....Niall I’ll show you around the house” I said

“Use protection” Paul yelled from the living room causing me to playfully flip him off.

We had finally reached my room, Niall rummaged through my door when finally he pulled something up causing me shriek in horror

“I’m panty man” he said in an ultra deep voice

“Niall get my underwear off your head” I replied through giggles

“Only if you say you like me”

“No” I replied

“Fine then I’ll run around the whole neighbourhood with your draws on my head”

“That makes you look like the dick not me” I laughed

“”Whatever, at least everyone won’t know I wear donut underwear... you know I’ll do it” he dared

“No, Niall...fine...I like you”

“Say it like you mean it” he begged

“Fine Niall Horan...I like you....a lot”

He lips fell onto mine when suddenly a loud crash came from my window.

******